Erebus rebirth - PBEM III

Sorry guys, I was in hospital for a week. It was a bit unexpected, as much unexpected as a nasty street fight can be :).

Which turn is it and what's going on? :) I want to play further.

Sorry guys, I was in hospital for a week. It was a bit unexpected, as much unexpected as a nasty street fight can be :).

Which turn is it and what's going on? :) I want to play further.

Wow! Best to stay away from those kinds of situations. Anyway, its your turn in both Erebus Rebirth and Urbi. You should already have the save files.

ACTUALLY, Lgaard may have already played your latest turn in one or more of the above games.

Hi Deon,
I was just about to replace you in some of these games, but it's great to see you safe comeback. Saying so, I'm retreating to my lurker's position. :)

HI !
I'm back from holydays.

arrangement from my replacement should take an end now.

mail sent to involved actors.

Its not stuck ... you send it to me on saturday evening and i wasn't in the mood to play it so far.

Well.

The holydays have taken their toll, and we have had a rough summer in term of pace.

I kind of expected things to get back to normal now, but the game is still slow.
I long for the one turn a day we had at a point.

I'd like to have a quick review of who :
1- is no longer motivated and would like a replacement
2- is still motivated, is not yet in optimal condition for playing but will be in a not so far future.
3- is just impatiently waiting for the next turn. Have the game rolling !

I expect mainly 2nd and 3rd case.
For myself, I am now in the third case, even though I was in the second until not long ago...

Top Bottom