Erepublik

Kaleb

Deity
Hi there!

I just wanted to tell people here about a new game that I think will appeal to all Civ players.

I have been playing Civ since the demo for Civ I came out and have played every release of the game since including CTP, Alpha Centauri, you name it. Currently I play BTS on Emperor level. Self confessed Civ-ADDICT

So not surprisingly I was intrigued when I saw this game: http://www.erepublik.com

Erepublik is kind of like a social civ. you are a citizen that has to work and eat and vote etc. but for the more ambitious you can start your own business or political party and gain success in wealth or power. The war mod is in the process of being added but the ultimate plan is to have nations warring with each other with victory going to the nation with the strongest economy and best organised army!!

Imagine what would happen if Facebook met Civilisation and you'll get an idea...

The game is in a closed Beta phase at the moment and there is a lot of opportunity to add to the development of the game. I think I've made a number of good contributions already which the creators of the game are listening to.

As a community we could do really with more Civ players as we are a clever bunch aren't we?!! :)

This community has an excellent reputation for providing quality, thought-through ideas and that is just the person we really need in Erepublik

You can sign-in from the website but there is a long waiting list. You can get in via an invite from someone already in, like me.

if you are interested email me at kaleb.erepublik at googlemail.com OR send me a PM on here - you MUST also tell me which country you are from as you are meant to play in the country you are really from. you can move after if you want but that at least is your starting point.

Moderator Action: Thread moved to All Other Games

thanks for the move - didn't even spot this section :rolleyes:

Pwnt

(PWNTN{WT{WMT{WMT)
dese dese dsue desu

I've also been given some more

looks interesting, nice find :)

Hmm shame about the invites thing :(

Which countries are their at the moment?

I've still got invites and I'll invite anyone. Just send me a PM

Top 18 countries by population are:

POPULATION
1 Sweden 2612
2 Indonesia 1229
3 Norway 1110
4 Spain 865
5 Portugal 646
6 Pakistan 607
7 USA 542
8 UK 533
9 Iran 507
10 Romania 488
11 Turkey 329
12 France 265
13 Netherlands 262
14 Brazil 233
15 Italy 222
16 Canada 216
17 Venezuela 202
18 Ireland 158

Oh that looks fun!

I'll PM Kaleb, thanks for your generosity.

Join Sweden and qonquer Europe!
Send your email adress to atreyu[dot]erepublik[at]hotmail[dot]com and I'll send an invite.

It's not really a tremendous good time, it's good for a little amusement. Most of what is going on right now is pakistan and iran talking crap about eachother.

Top Bottom