1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Error 001bcbf8

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by monticone, May 18, 2013.

1. monticone

monticone Chieftain

Sorry for bad english ... google help me !

I got the message: Error offset 001bcbf8
    In many years of playing I had never happened to run into defects or other.
    I repeated a few times round, until I found the bug:
    The enemy attacked with a stealth unit (so I could not see it ) and his goal was the army just created.
    Pity it was still empty, without units within herself ; from here the error.
    I repeated the game, loading any unit in the army and, magically, the error disappeared.
    Someone has already been in a situation like that? if so, how did you solved?
    Thanks for your help.

EDIT: sorry, I did'nt see the sub-forum " bug report" . @ MODERATOR. please move this post.

2. MarkK

MarkK Chieftain

I see your edit to remove, but I have a question myself. Was this a Leader you'd just turned into an Army? (as opposed to an empty Army from a Mil. Acad.?

3. monticone

monticone Chieftain

Yes, it's a Leader just turned into an Army,
    The enemy attack with unit wich have INVISIBLE Unit Ability and STEALTH ATTACK Special Action selected.

4. monticone

monticone Chieftain

:) Opps ... Another error happens.

001806af

Checking for....

5. Quelquechose

Quelquechose Chieftain

- It is nearly the start of the game, so my warrior strolls over to the Egyptian capital. There's no-one there, so I walk in and her empire is gone. I wondered how this was possible until I worked it out. Her capital (sole city) had been hit by a massive barbarian attack that had wiped out all of her military in the city just before I arrived.