1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Errors on civ gold 5

Discussion in 'Civ4 - CIV Gold' started by The Snug, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Wyz_sub10

Wyz_sub10 CIV Gold - Project Lead

These were Aranor's civs and, as far as I know, were intentional on his part.

2. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

That's fine by me, but most people won't know the Parthians under that name, and it should read Seleucids and Seleukeia or Seleucia. Something to consider, perhaps.

3. mugre

mugre Chieftain

Hi!
    I am new in this forum and have a problem with the civ gold. install it and it me works correctly unless many of the new civilizations, units and leaders his name does not appear.

4. Wyz_sub10

Make sure you installed it to your BtS Mods directory (the installer will created a 'CIV Gold' directory)

Also make sure Modular Loading = 1 in the _Civ4ini file.

5. mugre

mugre Chieftain

The mod works, and is loaded well, which happens is that several civilizations, units etc his name does not appear, they can To choose and play with them But his name does not appear

6. Wyz_sub10

I apologize but I don't completely understand. You can select a new civ and it shows up in the game, but some of the text is missing?

7. mugre

mugre Chieftain

Exactly. there only a mistake : his name, for example empire tupi, is changed by any word

8. Wyz_sub10

I'll check that out. Do you have any other mods or custom assets installed?

9. JujuLautre

JujuLautre Chieftain

Not sure it's myself only or not (and impossible to do a search because the keyword is too small :( ) but the inner of the mouth of empress Wu is pink. Perhaps a simpl texture or other file missing, not sure ?

10. Wyz_sub10

Thanks, I'll take a look. Usually that's exactly what it is.

11. curswine

curswine El Nombré

I got this error bumping into Ahmadinejad and also I think it occurred when bumped into the Welsh for the first time also.

Couple more little bugs that I have noticed, is that the plural of Brazilian (Brazilians) in the diplomacy comes up as the singular.

Another one is that playing as the Malagasy the workers and warriors are black in their normal state but as soon as they perform an action or fortify they become white. I'll report with other things as I find them, great work again.

12. Wyz_sub10

13. TheLastOne36

TheLastOne36 Chieftain

120 Actually.

154 including civilizations already included in game.

Source :D

14. Wyz_sub10

I know. Check my sig. :)

I must have replied to this before I decided to add another three. Thanks for that screen shot. Love seeing them all listed like that!

15. Wasp20126

Wasp20126 Chieftain

I am havng issues with it working at all. It will install and either say that it did not istall properly or it will install but not be availible in the mods section in the menu in game so I can't use it. I know something is going on becuase the avalible space on my comp has jumped from 58GB to 53GB so I know it is installing but I don't know where if it is not in the game files.

16. SMcM

SMcM Chieftain