Español 101

¿Pero qué...? Ni siquiera...

Spoiler :
What the...? I don't even...

:lmao: Por amor de Dios! Ni siquiera sé por qué me rio, es penoso! :(

¡Por amor de Dios! ¡Ni siquiera sé por qué me río, es penoso!
:p

En el Español que yo hablo, jurar significa prometer ante dios,supongo que la palabra que buscas es palabrota, aunque desconozco si en América latina Juramento significa eso que tu dices

Spoiler :
In the Spanish I speak, Juramento means promise "having God as witness", I suppose that the word you are looking for is "palabrota", but I do not know if in latin america Juramento means what you are saying

La imagen que colgué ha pasado totalmente desapercibida así que la cuelgo otra vez.

Me parece que al contrario. Al menos yo respondía al artículo, y me parece que Takhisis también.
No sé que pensar sobre el asunto.:confused:

Spoiler :
I believe it's the opposite. At least I was responding to the article, and I think that Takhisis too.
I don't know what to think about the matter

Por supuesto. Mi respuesta es "¡A la mierda!".

Spoiler :
Of course. My answer is 'a la mierda'.

My friends, I've just discovered a website in which we can see that Catalans and Castilians are united in everything and that there's no ethnic hatred at all on their behalf. Enjoy it:

Apuntem.cat

I must admit, Brad Wesley is right. Not so much on the extermination plan, but well, we're all gonna die someday so... yeah, we Catalans will die... someday. But they will as well. As bad as that might sound, well, it's true.

But for everything else... it's all just pitiful.

Por muy triste que me parezca lo poco que saben de lo que hablan, esto me parece más un subproducto de la estupidificación que suele operar Internet en las mentes jóvenes (me extrañaría que la edad media de esta gente supere los 15 años) que del odio entre castellanos y catalanes. Tampoco hay que apresurarse en olvidar que el mismo tipo de perlas de sabiduría pueden encontrarse en twitters catalanes contra Madrid...

Spoiler :
As sad as it is how little they know what they are talking about, this seems to me more like a derivative of the stupidification that Internet tends to apply on the young minds (I'd be surprised if the average age of these people was higher than 15) than a representation of hatred between Castilians and Catalans. We don't have to forget too easily either that the same kind of wisdom can be found in Catalan Twitters against Madrid...

Bueno, no importa, de todas formas los madrileños eran bastante brutos cuando yo era un niño inocente y supongo que lo siguen siendo ahora. El odio por Barcelona (que acababa de ganar la Copa que los mandrilistas siempre pensaron que era para ellos y sólo para ellos) era bastante palpable. Qué sé yo… por suerte ya no vivo ahí.
Spoiler :
Well, ti doesn't matter, anyway the madrileños were quite dumb when I was an innocent kid and I gues they still are today. The hatred for Barcelona (who'd just won the Cup they always thought was for thema nd them alone) was quite palpable. Meh… luckily I don't live there anymore.

:bump:

No me gusta vocabulario. :(

Tengo una clase de español en colegio. Encontré el hilo y....

Aww, let me just say that I need tips for memorizing Spanish vocabulary.

:bump:

No me gusta vocabulario. :(

Tengo una clase de español en colegio. Encontré el hilo y....

Aww, let me just say that I need tips for memorizing Spanish vocabulary.

Flashcards, and using them in sentences. Otherwise, try to relate them to English words you may know. At the end of the day, there's really no easy way around simple rote memorization.

Hola! Como se dice, "I wish to try to participate in this thread?"

No hablo espanol. Hablo ingles.

Gracias!

Spoiler :
Hello! How do you say, "I wish to try to participate in this thread"

I do not speak Spanish. I speak English.

Thank you.

Hola! Como se dice, "I wish to try to participate in this thread?"

No hablo espanol. Hablo ingles.

Gracias!

Spoiler :
Hello! How do you say, "I wish to try to participate in this thread"

I do not speak Spanish. I speak English.

Thank you.

No hablo español. Hablo inglés.

Se parece pedántico, pero estos diacríticos son muy importante en español. Usted puede marcarlos con el teclado "US International" con Windows.

Spoiler :
It may seem pedantic, but these diacritic marks are very important in Spanish. You can type them using the "US International" keyboard setting in Windows.

Top Bottom