Espionage Mafia - Game Thread [Concluded]

It's been so long since we played last, so can't remember, but is taking the game super seriously early one of your tells?
Vote: Takhisis
I was actually complaining that topsecret was voting seriously. :p

btw I won the last game after telling everybody that I was the killer, so now I'd have to innovate.
By not being the killer, obviously.
Vote: Ryasi out of self-preservation.
@JohannaK that's not a valid vote, but why?
SUANK? Seriously, chaps, can we stop drowning in abbreviations, please?
Don't w8 4 it.

Vote: Ryast. That *is* not a mistake I'd make. I am very sorry, it is quite embarrassing. I am not even really reading the thread yet at this point, because I just finished a grueling 3-day shoot and maybe when I wake up tomorrow I will be in the mood.

There's not much to read in the thread, with it being Day One and all, but don't hold it over your own head.
I will be in the mood.
Please, may I misinterpret that? Pleeease?

Vote: Ryasi out of self-preservation.

I don't really like this post because there were just one vote wagons everywhere. I feel like my very limited scope of play with JohannaK doesn't lead me to believe they're much of a horsehockyposter... So this stuck out as weird/kinda scummy.

I'm gonna say that Takhisis is town as well. I'm kinda shook about topsecret but I almost want to call their push on me towny. I think I'm townreading people too easily.

I'm gonna say that Takhisis is town as well. I'm kinda shook about topsecret but I almost want to call their push on me towny. I think I'm townreading people too easily.
I explained my vote.

I really don't care if I am a casualty. My goal is to make the mafia-spies trip up. If I die, by lynch or kill, so be it.

Oh Manasi's here. Hi there, lass!

vote: Manasi

Hieeeeeeeeeee. What's going on?
Day 1 = Me trying to force overreactions from Mafia. ;) Expect baseless accusations.

Okay! Sounds good to me. What if I baselessly accuse you?

Also Christmas is over pls stop using Santa emotes.

It's been so long since we played last, so can't remember, but is taking the game super seriously early one of your tells?
Vote: Takhisis

I'm not sure anything Barto has done could be categorized as taking the game super seriously tbh. See his posts on this page I'm not TOTALLY CONVINCED HE'S SERIOUS.

I explained my vote.

I really don't care if I am a casualty. My goal is to make the mafia-spies trip up. If I die, by lynch or kill, so be it.
Oh yeah I know you answered I just didn't expect that sort of response.

Think it's kinda towny is all but feel bad for thinking that heh.

Sounds good to me. What if I baselessly accuse you?
Go ahead. Meh. It causes more talking. The more talking, the more content for the town to analyze later. :thumbsup:

Hieeeeeeeeeee. What's going on?
Sorry, I totally already unvoted you, but I can do it again if you like.

btw the Santa emotes are a defficiency of CFC's which i have proven unable to remedy so far.

If I die, by lynch or kill, so be it.
Oh please, don't start with the ‘I don't care about dying’ bit a cornered mafioso would start with pretending to be a townie, not this early.

Oh please, don't start with the ‘I don't care about dying’ bit a cornered mafioso would start with pretending to be a townie, not this early.
:lol: I won't. Because I am not mafia.

the Santa emotes are a defficiency of CFC's which i have proven unable to remedy so far.
No one has been able to do it so far. It is a noble quest, taken up by few.

Just one thing, you don't lynch d1 around here, do you? It's just a shamvote, isn't it? I forgot about it, when making the setup, but it should be ok.

Just one thing, you don't lynch d1 around here, do you? It's just a shamvote, isn't it? I forgot about it, when making the setup, but it should be ok.
Depends on the host.

Please, may I misinterpret that? Pleeease?
In the mood to play at all. Because I frankly cant care less when I'm running around a set all bloody day.

Top Bottom