Espionage Mafia - Game Thread [Concluded]

It's especially weird because there's at least a couple pretty plausible reasons for a townie to want to vote for me, and instead they went with the non-commital "lynches should happen probably" reason, which isn't exactly me-specific.

It's especially weird because there's at least a couple pretty plausible reasons for a townie to want to vote for me, and instead they went with the non-commital "lynches should happen probably" reason, which isn't exactly me-specific.
Actually, what would you say those reasons are?

I am sort of back. I took a day's rest and um let's go.

Actually, what would you say those reasons are?

D1 "who cares let's be random" behavior past D1 tends to be either a villager being like "oh I got no power who gives a horsehocky" or a wolf trying to look like the former to slide under the radar. Alternatively, it could just be me being weird in Takhisis' general direction for *checks notes* some reason presumably? Being active and not particularly helpful isn't a good sign.

D1 "who cares let's be random" behavior past D1 tends to be either a villager being like "oh I got no power who gives a ****" or a wolf trying to look like the former to slide under the radar. Alternatively, it could just be me being weird in Takhisis' general direction for *checks notes* some reason presumably? Being active and not particularly helpful isn't a good sign.
Thanks.

Generally when I see someone saying “oh I’m scummy” with no reason for them being scummy, it’s because they know that they should seem scummy and are trying to say that it’s normal

You’ve got actual reasons though, so that’s good.

I’m gonna have to vote Takhisis for the assumption that I’m AFK.

Well, the finest OMGUS money can buy is hardly meaningful. I don't like Rakkoon's effort to start a third bandwagon, but that's all I've got so far.

Does anyone want to claim anything from last night?

Well, the finest OMGUS money can buy is hardly meaningful. I don't like Rakkoon's effort to start a third bandwagon, but that's all I've got so far.

Does anyone want to claim anything from last night?

Somebody stole my voting stickers...or my heart...or my lung. I can tell from an empty feeling in my chest, that is either a lack of blood, air, or democracy.

If you can't tell whether you're missing your heart, lungs or polling card, I think that you have much bigger problems than whodunnit.

Size of my problems aside, I demand justice and an apology from the thief. If I haven't received a public apology by the end of the game, I will learn your name and role, and your name shall get added to my griefing list! >:V

Aha, I saw
Takhisis 1: AvatarKhepri

So I thought Avatar had a vote, it's actually Tak. Okay. I like Tak.
Unvote AvatarKhepri
Vote GenMarshall

Very low effort, GM... And I'm the one saying it. What's Tak supposed to think if you dont even show up?

The lack of activity is not exactly helpful (and I'm saying that as part of it), but vote: Manasi, what were you up to last night?

Rakkoon's admission of error doesn't sound true. But it may be confirmation bias of me. Anyone want to give their opinion of the rabbit trash panda?

I am not sure I follow why people are voting Takhisis. Can someone explain it to me again?

D1 my vote was on Tak because I thought him taking the game seriously was a scum tell.

I don't get the reason why today.

Unvote: Takhisis
Vote: GenMarshall

Trash pandas are nature's thieves, and my vote on Tak was more a default target to give some pressure anyway.

EDIT: Just realized GenMarshall joined me on Tak which I think is really weird, and I think I wanna keep Rakkoon around longer to watch the little thief squirm.

Unvote: Takhisis
Vote: GenMarshall

Trash pandas are nature's thieves, and my vote on Tak was more a default target to give some pressure anyway.

EDIT: Just realized GenMarshall joined me on Tak which I think is really weird, and I think I wanna keep Rakkoon around longer to watch the little thief squirm.
So, are you adopting a "Lynch the Lurker" policy, or do you have another reason to suspect him?

So, are you adopting a "Lynch the Lurker" policy, or do you have another reason to suspect him?

I voted for Tak because I wanted to make sure I voted for somebody and wasn't sure if I'd be back in time to pick a better target. I'm of the opinion that this is a pretty bad reason to be voting for anybody, but then I saw the reason given by the other person voting Tak and realized mine was the more legit reason given. "I'm voting them because they think I'm AFK just because I haven't been posting", pfft, yeah okay buddy. I guess I'm gonna go ahead and provide support to Tak's opinion that people who aren't doing anything...aren't doing anything, until they do something. A bold stance to take, I know.

While I'm not the best at judging whether Tak looks suspicious or if I'm just being biased against them, but when there's only one other person voting for them (and that person is just the first-place wagon voting for the second-place wagon to try and save themselves), I figure Tak isn't looking suspicious to non-biased people and I should move my vote. And between a slightly-anti-town Rakkoon, and a lurker who emerges once they get wagoned...one of these people looks like they were trying to stay under the radar.

Top Bottom