Espionage Maniacs - The Game

Detektyw

Chieftain
Due to my fatal mistake, I have to start the game over, I think I'ma play this a bit tomorrow, but today I'm very tired.

Anyways, the start:

Attachments

• Detektyw BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    70.9 KB · Views: 61
Whoa. Stone in range, both starts. You lucky dawg.

I checked - just in case :mischief: - the Space Victory is Enabled now, as expected :D

The Start: 4000 - 3320 BC

We meet Shaka, not so good:

We find out that we're neighbours of Maya, Pacal is Financial and Expansive so with cheap workers and additional commerce he's gonna tech like crazy, which gets us a perfect target to steal from, especially if we culturally supress one of his cities :).

Augustus

Charlemagne

Toku

World Overview:

Right now I think that I should wait for the scout to be finished (2 turns), then build a worker and use him to chop a settler. Then another worker and chop next 3 settlers.

As of techs I think Masonry > The Wheel to hook up stone > Fishing to work Moscow's water tiles > Agriculture

All comments and responses welcome.

Attachments

• Detektyw BC-3320.CivBeyondSwordSave
    103.5 KB · Views: 50
I liked the other map more :cry: Here the opponents are closer, we are at a coast leaving only one direction to expand and there are less Health/Happy ressources in the vicinity.

I think you need to settle really boldly here. Meaning sending your settlers past your neigbours, to grab important city sites and ressources. I would concider trying to box in Pacal completely.

The maintenance will go up fast - well it's not like you really care about research in that game :D Try settle one riveside city - maybe those cows/floodplain SW from capital and cottage it up, so it helps pay for your settled cities maintenance, then settle untill the economy really can not take any more abuse.

Try take CoL from Oracle. The Cotrthosues will start giving your Espionage points and help recover from the early Rex-rush.

Just don't put the oracle in the same City with the Great Wall - you dont want to polute the Spy GP's. The great wall will be doen faster, and running GW+Spy for Courthouse, the oracle will never pop a prophet. Maybe Chop oracle in a city at pacals border, to make some presuure on him.

Top Bottom