1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Espionage, more noob questions

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by angrystoat, May 3, 2005.

1. angrystoat

angrystoat Chieftain

When I got writting I go to this espionage screen where i can set up embassies and spy and so on. Problem is once I have used it I cant find it again so I cant do embassies or treaties which is a bit pants, anyone know where I can get into this screen?

2. Moonsinger

Moonsinger Settler Retired Moderator

Try Shift+E, or may be it's really Ctrl+Shift+E. Sorry, I don't remember which one for sure...because my fingers just know how to get there on their owns.

3. TyranusBonehead

TyranusBonehead Bound & Determined

That little square in the lower right hand corner of your screen. There's an E button on the right side of that. Click that. That'll take you to the espionage screen. This is the way I do it.

4. namliaM

namliaM Chieftain

double click on the star of you capital

5. mastertyguy

mastertyguy I'm tired!

6. Crazy Eskimo

Crazy Eskimo Chieftain

@mastertyguy: namlia's way works too. Though I know about the E button, I've never used it. I double click the star and I certainly have established embassies.