1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Espionage Weights Automatic/Manual Setting

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by fatgordy, Jan 7, 2016.

1. fatgordy

fatgordy Chicken in Pants

Loving this mod so much!

How do I keep the Espionage Weights from adjusting automatically? Every 10 turns or so I have to go back in and re-set them manually and in some cases, they are set to 99 and it takes forever to adjust them back to where I want them to stay. I checked through the options menus but couldn't readily find an option to disable automatic weighting.

Thanks so much!!

2. 45°38'N-13°47'E

45°38'N-13°47'E Deity

It's a bug, I still don't know what's causing espionage points redistribution. There's no option.

3. fatgordy

fatgordy Chicken in Pants

I found that if I change the weighting every few turns, even just up and then back down, it doesn't change to automatic. I don't know what the magic number of turns is, but this seems to be working as long as I can remember to do it.

4. Randomness

Randomness ...

Can we get min/max buttons on the espionage screen to make this more bareable please? :please:
    Having to click hundreds of times to reset your espionage is just painful.

5. LoudScott

LoudScott Chieftain

I'm guessing this still has not been fixed....is there a work around?

6. Rezca

Rezca The Greatest Jaggi

Don't think so.....
    Other than doing what sogroon/zetanexus does and just never touch it at all.

Oddly enough in my current game I haven't had it happen once, and I'm almost halfway through the Marathon game and I've been adjusting it a ton. I started the game with an AI team mate, and six other empires on teams (for 12 other AI's) and with some barbarian nations sprining up..... I thought for sure the barb civs popping up would throw it out of whack, but I haven't had Revolutions enabled for this game while the last two that I did this bug ended up striking. I don't know if it's game options that can affect if it does or does not happen, or if it's just totally random, or what. :/

7. LoudScott

LoudScott Chieftain

well it sucks. I love this mod and I really appreciate all the work but....It wouldn't be soooooo bad if you could just zero them out with one click but obviously you can't. arrrrrgh. :crazyeye: