1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Espionage

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Stimpified, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Stimpified

Stimpified Chieftain

Playing SVN version 8445 on Diety.

Love the updates! AI is much better now:)
    One problem though... when I place my spies in a foreign city and have them wait until they build up enough "intel" to do some nasty stuff, they never come out of this status. One such bloke has been sitting around for four thousand years... perhaps he or she is content playing mancala and drinking crappy ale... or maybe the difficulty level is such that these dudes cannot accumulate points?

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

I have had no problem with this. Perhaps that nation is getting Espionage Points faster than you so your spies never get enough(?)

3. Stimpified

Stimpified Chieftain

Thanks for responding DH!

I checked each of the four civs that have formed a permanent alliance and now I wonder if the game amalgamates their espionage percentages...

4. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

I don't know. I don't think we have done any changes to espionage so it is probably the same as what is done in BtS.