Estonian Civilazation (WIP)

Sadly Hyperion isn't active anymore and because of that he hasn't done icons for my civ..
I am currently struggling at making those. I welcome any kind of help at making those icons..

Anyways.. Estonian civ now has proper map made by Gatoutak :)

Forgive me, I have tried my best...

PSD in the RAR file

Attachments

• estub.png
    estub.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 302
  • estub.rar
    309.9 KB · Views: 56
Leader icon

PSD in the RAR file

I also design a Civ icon

PSD in the RAR file, you can change the colour what ever you want, and also inculde a very big original graphic file.

Hope you will like them...

Attachments

• estLeader.png
    estLeader.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 308
  • PSD-estLeader.rar
    244 KB · Views: 74
  • est-alpha.png
    est-alpha.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 339
  • est-icon.png
    est-icon.png
    29 KB · Views: 285
  • icons.rar
    139.2 KB · Views: 47
The leader looks hilarious, but would him giving a thumbs up be really appropiate?

UNW...

The photo you post on the OP is too small to make an icon, so I found one from Google.

PSD in the RAR file.

Attachments

• UNW.png
    UNW.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 276
  • UNW.rar
    268 KB · Views: 68

I changed it a bit and made one with the crowd.. Good? Bad? Okei?

Looks pretty good!:goodjob:

P.S. Do you have any coloured picture of Soomusrong?

Looks pretty good!:goodjob:

P.S. Do you have any coloured picture of Soomusrong?

Sadly I don't have any good ones.. But there are several options..

There is soomusrong in Estonian movie called Nimed Marmortahvlil (you can probably torrent that movie on piratebay and sites like that). Armored train is around 10-20 minutes before movie ends (after that there is only a small battle in the forest and scene in the school where they studied before Independence war started out ..after that movie ends). Downside is that the train they made for that movie isn't as armored as they were turning Independence War.. but close enough.

Another option is that you google "soomusrong" or "armored train Estonia" and you color it by adding layers of colors. There are also some guides online on how to do it quite fast (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=color+black+and+white+photoshop). Upside is that you get the closest result to historically correct armored trains but downside is that you might put too much effort to 1 icon.. even when you really have to color just the train. (you can later add it to a random background)

Third option is that you use I WW armored trains that have colored pictures or paintings by googling "armored trains color", "armored trains painting" etc. (f.e http://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-german-armored-trains.html) They aren't very historical for Estonian civ but at least close enough. Problem with those is that very often they are too armored.

Top Bottom