Estonian Civilazation (WIP)

The icon looks good. Could you upload a PSD file? I would try to improve it if I can.

What kind of coding do you need? I am not good at LUA coding but can do XML and SQL. I like to help but pretty busy currently, anyway please tell me what you need and I would try to help if it is possible.

The icon looks good. Could you upload a PSD file? I would try to improve it if I can.

What kind of coding do you need? I am not good at LUA coding but can do XML and SQL. I like to help but pretty busy currently, anyway please tell me what you need and I would try to help if it is possible.

Hopefully you can improve background because I really don't like the current one..

I probably can do LUA coding myself. But I would need some help with XML and SQL coding..

Attachments

• UU.7z
    923 KB · Views: 103
Ur...What do you think of this?

Attachments

• UU.png
    UU.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 394
  • UU.rar
    339.7 KB · Views: 70
Sry for all that there has been quite long hiatus.

But I have some good news.. I have found a programmer, who is interested at doing some coding for this civ. Hopefully you guys see release of this mod quite soon. /fingers-crossed. I will let you guys know when he finishes coding and we start approaching release.
I should also mention that this programmer doing coding for me isn't 100% certain because he promised to do it during his free time and like always plans might change.. hopefully they don't, but never be too certain..

Anyways HYPE-train is back on it's tracks :)

Are you still going to use the leader screen with the thumbs up? I feel like you should change it, as it makes it feel more like a joke civ.
Also, I'd say you should change something about the UU. If it can only move on railroads, it'll be a huge handicap to the civ's offensive capacities, as in 99% of the cases they wouldn't be able to move them to foreign lands. Of course, you could use it as a defensive unit, but anyone trying to wage an offensive war during the time they're available would face huge difficulties. The two solutions I can see are either trying to find a way of moving it by land, during which it'd be unnable to attack or defend, or making the normal artillery still available to build.

Are you still going to use the leader screen with the thumbs up? I feel like you should change it, as it makes it feel more like a joke civ.
Also, I'd say you should change something about the UU. If it can only move on railroads, it'll be a huge handicap to the civ's offensive capacities, as in 99% of the cases they wouldn't be able to move them to foreign lands. Of course, you could use it as a defensive unit, but anyone trying to wage an offensive war during the time they're available would face huge difficulties. The two solutions I can see are either trying to find a way of moving it by land, during which it'd be unnable to attack or defend, or making the normal artillery still available to build.

I might change leaderscreen to something else, but I can't promise it.

In case of Rail artillery I most likely will make it so that it could move on land that is without a rail 1 MP per turn and turning that it can't attack nor defend itself. If you know an example where such thing is used then it would be an good idea to share that example, because if adding it is too hard task then I most likely won't add this to the UU.

Top Bottom