1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Eternal peace treaty?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Couch Tomato, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Couch Tomato

Couch Tomato First Tomato Emperor

Just to spare Rome, I made peace with him on turn 410. Peace treaties are supposed to last 10 turns... it's now turn 471 and I still can't declare war. Wtf am I supposed to do?

2. CandleJack

CandleJack Chieftain

I had the same exact problem with Japan. I could not call war for like 200 turns. I was finally able to attack him by dropping a nuke on him.

3. Couch Tomato

Couch Tomato First Tomato Emperor

I just did the same... lol.

I'm surprised they haven't fixed this with a patch yet. is it that hard to have a 10 turn counter?