[NFP] Ethiopia Update Discussion Thread

Is it?
First look videos queue
Oh interesting! I only looked at the NFP playlist which (when I checked) didn't have it.

Unless they literally just added it because they saw me posting this :crazyeye: :shifty:

They already covered personas. What would another video add to that?

I'm sure that the current unlisted video is the Ethiopia first look. It'll be out today or Tuesday.

Nice! Fingers crossed for one today and one Tuesday (covering Personas and Menelik II)

I feel like the Personas would be something they would elaborate on in a livestream rather than a First Look. Still I'm hoping for a FL for Ethiopia today.

The tweet that mentions secret societies are optional says the update is coming "later this week".

upload_2020-7-16_10-12-29.png

Apologies for the screenshot but I do not know how to embed tweets.

I guess you are right, the only persona we could get significant info on is Bull *Moose* Teddy. Still, it's a bit incomplete to be missing a First Look video for those personas.

Why Friday? Thursday is more typical for FLs; besides which, the tweet was posted on the 14th (Tuesday).

We are about half an hour away from the usual time of day they post videos - so there's still hope for Thursday :)

Here’s my personal justification for teleporting vampires:
It sounds like it’s a mid-late game ability, around when flight becomes available. Your vampires aren’t teleporting; they just have a fleet of private aircraft.
Inherited by their wealthy parent's deaths.
Oh wait they basically become Batman with the castles as Wayne Manor. It all makes sense now. :mischief:

Here’s my personal justification for teleporting vampires:
It sounds like it’s a mid-late game ability, around when flight becomes available. Your vampires aren’t teleporting; they just have a fleet of private aircraft.

Mte

We are about half an hour away from the usual time of day they post videos - so there's still hope for Thursday :)
Where I am the announcement would be 10 A.M. on Thursday for me, 11 A.M. on Thursday for Firaxis. :)

Top Bottom