Ethnic Diverse Citystyles

Great JOB !!!

Just now noticed this. Wow! That looks great. :goodjob:

As soon as you get BTS version going I'm getting it. Between this and EDUnits the game will look awesome! :D

Thanks guys.

SoG: from what we can figure out on released screenshots, quite a number of ancient/classical/medieval-era units are ethnically diverse. But I haven't spotted a unit from Rabbit's EDU-mod yet in those screenshots.

Thanks guys.

SoG: from what we can figure out on released screenshots, quite a number of ancient/classical/medieval-era units are ethnically diverse. But I haven't spotted a unit from Rabbit's EDU-mod yet in those screenshots.

That's too bad some of ED's units were just sooo soo cool lke the egyptian spearman.

Hey, I haven't seen any new city art in any of the BtS screenshots...:sad: :rolleyes:

Theres a ton of EDU availible on the forums that won't go to waste just because of BtS either, just look at the new Mesoamerican units that came out today, Firaxis did a cool thing by making the game more diverse, but we can improve on it further.

Im a complete noob when it comes to modding; but I would be grateful to anyone who could tell me if there is any simple way of merging the EDU and EDC mods together (or do it for me :))

Yeah... Ill be downloading that if you release it... I've just had a crude attempt at fusing them myself, i'm just about to see if it works or not (I doubt it will)

Man EDU with Ethnic deverse cities, thats the way civ should be...man thats awesome.
Its unfortunate that we have to create the flavor ourselves instead of firaxis doing a little extra work. I'll take all the flavor and diversity I can get.:) :D

Man I got to learn to mod this game.

It is by far much harder than civ III modding....theres no comparison.;) :sad:
In my experience I nearly wanted to drive my computer into the floor and curse it to eternal damnation. It makes me angry jsut thinking about it..:crazyeye: :)

IIRC, the ony file where EDU and EDC have a contents conflict is the CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml file. All the new units need to be put in their proper civ there, and I modded the file to have some civs using another artstyle. So the easiest way should be to use the EDU file and change the artstyle tags for the civs as you find them in the EDC file.

Top Bottom