Ethnic Diverse Citystyles

No, I haven't been having that error. All the bugs have been fixed now, but I forgot to reference half the units as UUs :mad:.

Formations will be completely wrong on the first release: I'm doing an overhaul (formation designs would be really helpful)

Oh bugger, is there an SDK in my latest upload?
I forgot to remove it then, but this SDK is from Blake's BetterAI mod. I didn't do any SDK-stuff, only XML.

Thanks for reporting this.

That might have slipped into my mod...

If you only downloaded my patch (texture fix in my signature), there's no problem. It was only in the latest full upload (vs. 0.92) that I forgot to put the SDK out.

In any case, there's a new upload now, with only the graphics -and xml files. :)

I'll leave it in anyway. It's a nice addition. That would also explain why I couldn't win a game with my mod :lol:
You wouldn't happen to know who worked on that version, would you?

Well, Blake of course worked on the BetterAI mod. ;) I forgot the name of his compatriot for the project, but AFAIK he made the latest additions/changes on it. (Blake was by then pre-occupied with the BtS-AI)

Yep, just checked and there is an SDK in your modpack. If none of the other mods you included had one, it comes from me.

Top Bottom