EU2 -> EU3-DW converter?

Duneflower

Warlord
I have an old EU2-AGCEEP game that I was quite enjoying, but upgraded my system in the middle of it and wasn't able to reinstall EU2, but got EU3 Chronicles a bit later on. I've searched a few times to no avail, so I'll ask here: Anyone know of a save converter or combination of them that can pull this off?

I doubt such a converter exists. Way too many versions (with different maps too) of EuIII. Also afaik Paradox only is interested in securing converters between different games, eg CKII--->EUIII/EUIV in the future, and so on.

You could mod it yourself. It's not hard, just tedious.

I doubt such a converter exists. Way too many versions (with different maps too) of EuIII. Also afaik Paradox only is interested in securing converters between different games, eg CKII--->EUIII/EUIV in the future, and so on.

CKII already converts to EU4.

I doubt such a converter exists. Way too many versions (with different maps too) of EuIII.
O, yeah, I'm aware of that - that's why I specified DW.
Also afaik Paradox only is interested in securing converters between different games, eg CKII--->EUIII/EUIV in the future, and so on.
Sure, but there have been community-made converters for eons; was wondering if anyone knew of one of those.
You could mod it yourself. It's not hard, just tedious.
Yeah, I've started trying to do that, but something about it keeps coming up invalid; I have a feeling I'm missing something that there wouldn't really be any way to know just looking through the file...

Top Bottom