wabatt

Guess What's Back
We will be using the most recent version of Divine Wind: 5.1

If any one is interested please post below

Current Map

---When---

Sunday 18:00 GMT

--- General Rules---

1. Wrecking your own nation because you lost is not allowed, or refuse to peace and go to ridiculous lengths to annoy your enemy.
2. No sale of provinces to nations who cant see said provinces and cant see the sellers capital.
3. A player can DOW another player's vassal IF that vassal is not allied with its overlord
4. Exploiting technical shortcomings (such as lag) will see the offender banned

---Rules for Peace---

1. Peacing a player nation through an AI nation is forbidden.
2. A player may invoke surrender at any time during a war, he is then assumed to have lost the war completely (i. e. Warscore 100%). Once this has happened, peace must be agreed to.
3. You may not cede other player's provinces as alliance leader.
4. Demands against players by their human opponent(s) in a single war may not exceed 100 % Warscore.

---Settings-

Grand Campaign
No Lucky nations

---Players---

Wabatt - Bulgaria
Omega124 - Scotland
Luckymoose - Ottomans
Ninja Dude - Muscovy
mech654 - Novogrod
NedimNapoleon - Naples
Matt0088 - Brittany
remake20 - Norway
B4tman - France
Duke of Britain - Brandenburg
Politus - Milan
Dreadnought - Venice
west india man - Genoa
Quintillus - Manchu
Parapaiontes - Poland
fran23 - Morocco

---how to connect---

1. use Hamachi to connect to the network, if you don't have hamachi its easy to install and you can get it here
Network name: cfcEU3game
Network password: civ
2. Run EU3
3. go to multiplayer
4. click join Internet game
5. type in hosts IP

I'd tentatively be interested, however, you need to answer some questions: Which expansions? What patch update? Which region of the world would we be in?

I'd tentatively be interested, however, you need to answer some questions: Which expansions? What patch update? Which region of the world would we be in?
We will be using the most recent version of Divine Wind: The July 12 beta patch
Reading comprehension is a good thing.

I assume the region doesn't actually matter and you can play what you want.

Look, i do not know if i will be able to play for a number of reasons :(
when/if i can i will post here again

so i'm just a maybe.

Really? Hearts of Iron learning curve terrifies me... and yeah we will be playing the 1399 start

I can play HOI3 much better than EU3, but that's not saying much. For me, playing either is like climbing a brick wall.

Well first session will be this Sunday then; since most people will only be able to play depending on the time I'd like to hear what would work for you guys, personal I can play any time past 1:00 (GMT -4 hours)

Got a birthday party to go to on Sunday, so I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the first game. No biggie though. If I can't make it I'll take whatever country is left over on the second game.

Top Bottom