EUI not being installed with Vox Populi

kpagcha

Chieftain
I am going to refer to my previous post: http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/eui-bugged.599356/#post-14495998

I had bug when trying to play the CBP with the EUI. It's clear that the Vox Populi installer installs the EUI for you. I cleared cache, all mods, logs and mod data, as well as the EUI folder from Assets/DLC.

Then I installed CBP+EUI with the Vox Populi installer, and loaded a new game (after activating the mods): got the same errors that said some files were missing. I knew what was happening, I went to Assets/DLC and indeed the EUI folder was not there. So Vox Populi did not install it.

How am I supposed to play CBP with EUI?

Thanks in advance.

I am going to refer to my previous post: http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/eui-bugged.599356/#post-14495998

I had bug when trying to play the CBP with the EUI. It's clear that the Vox Populi installer installs the EUI for you. I cleared cache, all mods, logs and mod data, as well as the EUI folder from Assets/DLC.

Then I installed CBP+EUI with the Vox Populi installer, and loaded a new game (after activating the mods): got the same errors that said some files were missing. I knew what was happening, I went to Assets/DLC and indeed the EUI folder was not there. So Vox Populi did not install it.

How am I supposed to play CBP with EUI?

Thanks in advance.
Make sure that EUI ended up in your DLC folder.

Make sure that EUI ended up in your DLC folder.

How do I even do that? If I install Vox Populi with EUI selected and after the installation is completed there is nothing in the DLC folder, what can I do?

How do I even do that? If I install Vox Populi with EUI selected and after the installation is completed there is nothing in the DLC folder, what can I do?

Usually this means you have a non-standard install. EUI (UI_bc1 is folder name) should be in your DLC folder. Just find where it put it and move the folder over.

Usually this means you have a non-standard install. EUI (UI_bc1 is folder name) should be in your DLC folder. Just find where it put it and move the folder over.

I cannot find the UI_bc1 folder anywhere. It is simply not created. And I cannot find any working link for another Vox Populi installer neither for EUI so I can try installing it manually.

Top Bottom