Euro 2008

Rüstü is a beast.

Amazing match from Turkey again. In every game they have been losing, but still have been able to win all matches except their first. Incredible team. And with that passion they have to win, I think they'll beat Germany too.

fuc.k
fuc.k
fuc.k
fuc.k
fuc.k
fuc.k
fuc.k
fuc.k
fuc.k
fuc.k
fuc.k
fuc.k
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::deadhorse: :deadhorse:
this sucks:sad::sad:

have to go raze some civilization, quick:mad:
shi.t:blush:

well, Germany is through to the finals ;)

heheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehe

semi final...

heheheeheheeh

I suppose Turkey have done well in the Euro considering that they aren't even in Europe. ;)

damn, outside on the street it´s almost as loud as yesterday. I guess I have to take some precautions for the semifinal.

damn, outside on the street it´s almost as loud as yesterday. I guess I have to take some precautions for the semifinal.
We've known the same thing in Paris when both France and Portugal qualified for the World Cup 06 semifinal. But overall both supporters cheered together in the streets.

I suppose Turkey have done well in the Euro considering that they aren't even in Europe. ;)

The part of Turkey that is geographically within Europe makes it larger population wise then plenty of those pathetic excuses for "nations" in Europe ;) San Marino? Liechtenstein? Pah.

Poor poor Ivan, so close to eternity. :(

And yeah, civil war starts next Wednesday. About time the whole pc facade gets down. ;)

I will finally support Germany, the only before the tournament oh-so-unlikely constellation under which this could have happened given Löw et al has come. :D

heheheeheheehe...

one day, maybe not today, but one day
you will die in horrible death :nuke:

Probably...

Actually we suck.I never enjoyed the games we played.Too defensive and too lucky for my taste.

But what I can do for it?Should I have scored the penalty?

We've known the same thing in Paris when both France and Portugal qualified for the World Cup 06 semifinal. But overall both supporters cheered together in the streets.

We dont cheer.We fight,cry etc...

Poor poor Ivan, so close to eternity. :(

And yeah, civil war starts next Wednesday. About time the whole pc facade gets down. ;)

I will finally support Germany, the only before the tournament oh-so-unlikely constellation under which this could happen given Löw et al has come. :D

I wish luck to germans.You will need it.

It doesnt matter to me who wins the game,I like both of the teams.:)

Cordoba... ;)

Is where I will move if Germany loses Wednesday... good thing I speak Spanish :shifty:

edit: but not English, apparently

tschüß kroatien.

wooohooooo!
best possible semi final constellation i could ever imagine. i am so looking forward to this match. gonna be a great party and i hope that either one of these teams is going to win!

The part of Turkey that is geographically within Europe makes it larger population wise then plenty of those pathetic excuses for "nations" in Europe ;) San Marino? Liechtenstein? Pah.

You wouldn't recognise a European country if one hit you in the face! :mad:

Those aren't real countries. Liechtenstein is a slightly more autonomous Swiss canton and San Marino is an Italian tax-free area.

This being said, there are 60 million Turks living in Asia, many countries of the continent don't have such a population. But whatever, the European status as a continent is a historical hoax. There are no rational reason to judge it to be anything else than a subcontinent.

Top Bottom