1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

EuroMod

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Creation & Customization' started by victei, Oct 7, 2008.

1. victei

victei Chieftain

The names have been changed in version 1.03, which currently work ...

What I meant is that they are not 100% complete. Don't having leaderheads and sons... But maybe add one more civ.

2. metaller

metaller Chieftain

You mean the version you are still devolloping ;) ok

Add the new civs anyway its better to have the options to use them that dont have it at all... Even without all graphincs and sounds (you allways can add that later).

By the way there is another civ: Russia

Total there is: Portugal, Pirates, Sweden, Scotland and Russia

3. Zenon_pt

Zenon_pt Civing on the real world

Great Job, bacanos. Mas o Infante? Talvez o imperador do Brasil seria mais adequado para o Colonization, não?
    En: Henry? Maybe D. Pedro, the 1st emperor of Brazil should be more specific for Colonization?

4. metaller

metaller Chieftain

Dont make the mistake to assume Portugal is Brasil... We were the first contry begining colonization around all world ( America, Africa, Asia) its not fair to assume that only founders of Brasil should represent Portugal. If there is no Infante there wouldnt be no Brasil, Angola, Moçambique, Timor, Macau, etc... He was the one who started all!!! He should be in the game even if like a founding father... You can have D.Pedro (first king of brasil) but he already is a founding father... Vasco da Gama should be a choice, Pedro Alvares Cabral, Bartolomeu Dias and Diogo Cão!!!

The cities should be from other colonies in africa and asia too... We didnt have colonies only in america... and i think colonization should be world wide and not only playeble in america...

5. victei

victei Chieftain

EuroMod v1.03 posted!

Please see the first post for updated changlog and download.

6. Zenon_pt

Zenon_pt Civing on the real world

That is all true, but the main object of Colonization is Independence from the motherland, and in this case, should be Brazilian leader. As founding father, Henry??? Maybe not. If you play Col original you see then Magalhães (not the PC :lol: - couldn't resist). On this civ, Magalhães simply was gone... :confused:

Spoiler :
    Todos eles foram optimo navegodores. Mas temos de ver na optica da colonização do Novo Mundo e não do simbolismo da nossa expansão portuguesa. O Cabral é o único que encaixa aqui. Sendo ele ou não o que realmente descobriu o Brasil. Para mim, o D. João II já sabia que ele (Brasil) estava lá. E pediu ao Cabral para oficializar para tramar os espanhois, mas isso é outra historia.

7. victei

victei Chieftain

I do not agree with some aspects .... In Civ4 - Colonization has only one goal, is to get the nation's independence .... right?

Brazil and their leaders can only appear after independence...

Spoiler :
    Não concordo contigo em alguns aspectos....No Civ4 - Colonization só tem um objectivo no jogo que é obter a independência da nação mãe....correcto?

No ponto de vista do Civ4 - Colonization, o Brasil só poderá aparecer depois da independência bem como seus lideres...

Agora o que podemos fazer, que é a ideia que eu tenho para o "EUROMOD" é expandir o mapa até Angola, Moçambique, Timor, Macau, etc... ou seja até todos os lugares onde Portugal esteve presente, criar os lideres que estiveram presentes nessas zonas e as riquezas que eram comercializadas (recursos), entre outras....

Mas não podemos esquecer das datas de tais feitos, no Civ4 - Colonization original, começas a jogar em 1492, não podemos cair em erro de por elementos da historia que só aparecem por exemplo em 1700, o jogo fica sem lógica....

(por exemplo eu no ultimo upadate do "EUROMOD" cometi esse erro...)

8. metaller

metaller Chieftain

I dont agree that the independence must be made by a brasilian leader, brasil only start the "war" of independence in 1821... We were the first to have colonies and the last ones to give them up... You would have to change almost all struture of the game to make it historical acurate :p
    I just said that Infante D .Henrique its too important to just dont apear in the game... If not like a colonizator it must apear like a founding father...

Ps: I already maked the donload of the version 1.3 im going to play now ;) i have a lot of civs to choose and fight with hehehehe
    Good Work Victei

9. Lachlan

Lachlan Great Builder of Civs !

I'm downloading this, here my suggests : what about more indian tribes since we can play with 28 different players ?

Nice work although...

10. victei

victei Chieftain

This will happen in world map, because have tibos in Africa and Asia ...I am working in this map...

Images of civ Portuguese:

11. Ethan211

Ethan211 Chieftain

That's an odd resolution you're running there.

12. victei

victei Chieftain

1680*1050

Reduce the image to 1024 * 640

13. TheLastOne36

TheLastOne36 Deity

14. victei

victei Chieftain

15. victei

victei Chieftain

I have been working on the new version, but decided modify some graphics and some Leaderheads as you can see the pictures below:

The D. JoaoII still lack the crown, I am having problems with the movement, because now I am just picking on Animation, but calmly get it ...:p

There are a few that changed, later put the pictures here (King of Sweden and Scotland, Aleksandr_Baranov, Vitus_Bering). I will try to create the short to Leaderheads as well civs of the mod become more complete ...