Europa City scenario

Alchohol isn't bad! *Hips* Well, it isn't illegal here in La Belgique anyways. I mean, how can you speak of Belgium without mentioning beer. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: I don't know what Rushkiya's laws are though. In America I know they're really strict. No even entering bars until you are 21. Good God. While here you can drink, with parental supervision, once you are 5. Yes, 5. Yay!

~Funky~ :banana:

Mr Funkypants said:
Alchohol isn't bad! *Hips* Well, it isn't illegal here in La Belgique anyways. I mean, how can you speak of Belgium without mentioning beer. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: I don't know what Rushkiya's laws are though. In America I know they're really strict. No even entering bars until you are 21. Good God. While here you can drink, with parental supervision, once you are 5. Yes, 5. Yay!

ok belgium beer masters, maybe belgium society grown up to level of like self control and able to deal with beer and with all other duties also, as well america also quite health nation i think, in russia thou you can drink anything you want in any age you are, and not only harmless beer but much more destructive liquids :rolleyes: , i mean some laws maybe there, but does anybody care, btw last time Duma came up with law which prohibit of all beer advataisment on tv :) seems we advancing on next level probbly :crazyeye:

but hey, stop this beer thread*hick*jacking...hm :beer:

methinks to put new luxury resource into scenario :scan: , current amount of thm not enough, i want to ressurect olive oil for portugeses and spaniards, they cannot even compete with top nations so far

Well, this'll be me last OT message, alchohol laws are different all over the continent. In the UK, for example, you can't get alchohol until you're 16, but you can drink it privately at any age. Here in la Belgique, you can buy and drink, with parental supervision or privately, at any age. But that includes wine too. But I'm not sure about liquer... Well about your nationality, Russian letters are awesome. They look so cool!!! You know what I think should happen? Russia should join the EU. That will end all conspiracy, and will also end the "OMG!!! Russia is liek so evil!!11!!one!!11!!" Which will help. A lot.

On Topic: It depends on which time period you are speaking about, but I believe that Lithuania should be independent, as it was an empire for quite a while you know. And are Iceland and Greenland (if on them map) colonized by the Scandinavians? And if not yet done, southern spain should be Moorish. :thumbsup:

For the rest it's good!

Mr Funkypants said:
Well, this'll be me last OT message, alchohol laws are different all over the continent. In the UK, for example, you can't get alchohol until you're 16, but you can drink it privately at any age. Here in la Belgique, you can buy and drink, with parental supervision or privately, at any age. But that includes wine too. But I'm not sure about liquer... Well about your nationality, Russian letters are awesome. They look so cool!!! You know what I think should happen? Russia should join the EU. That will end all conspiracy, and will also end the "OMG!!! Russia is liek so evil!!11!!one!!11!!" Which will help. A lot.

On Topic: It depends on which time period you are speaking about, but I believe that Lithuania should be independent, as it was an empire for quite a while you know. And are Iceland and Greenland (if on them map) colonized by the Scandinavians? And if not yet done, southern spain should be Moorish. :thumbsup:

For the rest it's good!

Thanks for invitation in eu, btw my own joinment already happend long ago

For lithuania there so few space, it'll cut poland by half, but poland already in its fair borders, so as iceland will be in two cities? no, i thought to make like balanced start positions, portugals with their 4 cities are now most hard, but what will do 2 cities in those northern tundras? I thought to merge marocco with carthago instead, to make them more competetive. I dont know, if going to do all those minors it can be doing until all 32 or so civs present, those baltic states, finland, switz, norway, all separated balkans, israel...can go further eternally, in fact there may be all cities as separated dutchies,.. maybe it will be some other scenario ;) , if it still not exists

Someone from Belgium speak about beers!? :nospam:

Czech beers :beer: :goodjob:

Ok, Europa City scenario is pretty good, but If you add some others civilizations it will be not bad...

Czech beers definetly ain't as good as Belgian beers. But if we're going to discuss this, we'd better start a different topic. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Czech beer: :beer:

Belgian beer: :sad:

German beer: :vomit:

Beers are main topics in every thread ;)

hey REDY you blew this thread all over with your bad german beer, now clean up all this mess, or i'm gonna kill you for that, you understand!
:ar15:

funny smilies on civfanatics :lol:

:beer:

now back to the game, what exactly civilisations i must add? please, reasonable suggestions

Ok, so:

1)Civilizations adding
Celts may be on map with Ireland and Scotland
Burgundians may be with some French cities
and you had in players section Serbia, why did you not
add they when they may have 8 cities?
And my nation, Czechs, are in Austria-Hungary only 100 years but in German influence many centuries...

But I know its maybe better for game´s balance. All civilizations without Portugal and Netherlands have 8 or more cities...

2)Poles had many cities and some of them I think they never had. and Mongols so Russia may had many of them.

Hmm.... split Spain into Castilla and Cordoba, they were split for many centuries. Unless this is in Modern or Industrial times, of couse.

Now to go OT: You are right about German beers being :vomit: but Dutch beers are deservant of :cringe: :vomit: :vomit: :cringe:

Let's just each drink our own beers, Belgian--> :beer: <--Czech, and get along fine. Congrats on getting into the EU, by the way.

OK:) Thanks my Euromember;-) If EU will alive our enter it alive all:)

Yes Castilla and Cordova is nice idea.

i've made some additions, still no cordoba or castilla thou, but maya instead :p , its barely playable, have only one specification, and only 3 cities, its just hold the place in carribeans to prevent easy colonisation

theres new special units for poland, austria and sweden, check'em out, how they good or bad balanced, i think that livonian hidden nationality unit is too much, but i cant remember anymore historical sweden special units, some ships? scandinavian berserkers again? maybe extra tough swedish...helicopters? :crazyeye: i dont know, what so special in army history did they have to make some proper game unit

Fighter Grippen?

Swedish modern Fighters. Czech army is choosing old American F-15 or new Swedish Grippen.

looks like old speed testing jets of korean war :p ,...no, they looks good, especially those extra dynamic wings on sides, it seems sweden economy need growth through military orders

but anyway, i mean special historical unit, somethink that helpd nation to win many battles or wars, or made huge reputation to the country, not like modern jet, its only for usa this unit

Hmm...You was talking about helicopters:)

I dont know any other special Swedish unit. Maybe from 30 Years War...

some ottoman cities are misplaced:
Bursa seems coastal in Aegean Sea. Bursa is more in east, south of marmara sea, and not coastal.
Adana is in place of Antioch, should be northern and not coastal
I'll post images later.

Having Skåne and Visby Danish is like having Istanbul italian. The city Constantinople was founded by the romans... Let's face it, Skåne hasn't been Danish for 350 years and Visby hasn't been Danish for 360 years. There is no reason why Skåne and Visby should be Danish. The only thing would be making it more balanced but come on. Denmark isn't a big country. I'ts half as big as Portugal. Giving them Norway and Iceland is kind enough. It makes Denmark 12 times bigger...

BTW, Göteborg, Gothenburg was founded for one main reason: having a harbour city, a "gate" to the "west ocean". If Gothenburg is not by the coast there is no reason having it... also, i suggest renaming skåne. (you've actually placed it in blekinge...)

since it is a city I think it should have a city's name so let's call it Karlskrona. (you can trust me, it's actually quite exact) :king:

i like the scenario and i will play it as soon as i get time!

first i'll take back norway, crush denmark and then beat the crap out of russia...

Top Bottom