Europa Europa Deluxe: European Empires Mod 1525-1800

yeah i love EE3 mod wich is first great mod for civ4

Easily, yeah

I helped out a wee bit by suggesting ideas and finding pictures to be used, but I wish I knew XML so I could better assist programming.

Do any of the posters here know/have contact with AG outside of this forum?

@SUM44
I'm on here once and a while... send me over a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can.

@Others
No work will be done until BtS. I don't want to write a mod and then have to rewrite it for a new exansion. Plus, it looks like BtS will offer plenty of cool options for this mod (e.g. the Apostolic Palace will give the Papal States real power... over Catholics). In about a month I will have some free time for about two months, which will give be a perfect window to do some modding.

The only question is: which mod to work on? Europa Europa Deluxe or the 19th Century Europe Mod? I think I'd go for Europa Europa Deluxe (it'd porbably be more likely to be done). The only thing I'm concerned about is that some of the BtS scenarios may be too close to this, i.e. Charlemagne's Wars. The description of this scenario says Reniassance (although Charlemagne wasn't during the Reniassance), which is the time period for this senario. I guess we'll wait and see...

Peace.

@SUM44
I'm on here once and a while... send me over a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can.

@Others
No work will be done until BtS. I don't want to write a mod and then have to rewrite it for a new exansion. Plus, it looks like BtS will offer plenty of cool options for this mod (e.g. the Apostolic Palace will give the Papal States real power... over Catholics). In about a month I will have some free time for about two months, which will give be a perfect window to do some modding.

The only question is: which mod to work on? Europa Europa Deluxe or the 19th Century Europe Mod? I think I'd go for Europa Europa Deluxe (it'd porbably be more likely to be done). The only thing I'm concerned about is that some of the BtS scenarios may be too close to this, i.e. Charlemagne's Wars. The description of this scenario says Reniassance (although Charlemagne wasn't during the Reniassance), which is the time period for this senario. I guess we'll wait and see...

Peace.

Thanks for the update AG! :)

I joined this forum to keep track of the EE Deluxe mod and your other projects, it's so great to see you post again ~ and I'm glad to hear all is well with you off-line as well.

Thanks Again!

~ SUMB44

I'd personally vote for Europa Europa Deluxe, but would definitely enjoy 19th century mod too. One of the downsides I see (from a gameplay standpoint) to the 19th century mod is that for the entire first half of the 19th century there were no real wars, which for me at least, is where I get most of my enjoyment from Civ4.

Honestly, whatever you work on I'll be glad to see done.
If you believe EED would be more likely to be completed [for the most part] then work on it.
If you're itching to do a 19th century mod, do it!

Either way the gamers win.

And as usual, if there's something I can help out with I'd be more than happy to try and assist.

What art do you need AG? I need a break from sci-fi and until Aranor gives me something for his mod I have some time to model.

Welcome back AG. I'm in the same boat as you regarding technologies. If anybody has ideas, please post them!

I have a fairly good tech tree for this era all planned out already. Problem is I haven't gotten around to entering it into Civ4 yet. I'll see about either scanning it and posting the image or using TheLopez's editor to quickly put it into Civ4 for viewing.

Welcome back, AG. You're definitely one of my favorite modders. I'd be more into the industrial Europe mod, but really, do whatever you think you'd have the most fun doing.

Charlemagne sounds a lot like it would be the middle ages, no? Either way, I guess we'll wait for BTS to come out and then you can figure out if there's a niche that you'd rather fill.

I am eagerly waiting for this, hope you finish sometime soon.

Top Bottom