1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Europa Europa: European Empires Mod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by ArbitraryGuy, Nov 30, 2005.

1. dutchking

dutchking Deity

Whatever, I don't really need them...:)

2. SUMB44

SUMB44 Chieftain

I would have to say that I actually preferred the Leader Portraits AG supplied for EEE3 to any animated "talking heads"...

3. monolith94

monolith94 Warlord

This link is no longer operational - anyone have this zip?

4. ndiddi

ndiddi Chieftain

Does any one know how i can use the europa europe mod on a mac?

5. ndiddi

ndiddi Chieftain

does any one know if the europa europe mod can be used on a mac

6. ndiddi

ndiddi Chieftain

mods for civ4

7. woodelf

woodelf Bard

Doubtful, but you can try. If you have a mac that runs Windows you'll have a better chance.

8. Italia

Italia Chieftain

How did you make the flags?? I've tried many tutorials that I can't seem to get to work. What did you do??

9. njbarker92

njbarker92 Chieftain

ahhhh somebody plz help me im DYING to play this mod. ive been waiting for something like this forever and this is like the coolest thing ever. ok in the instalation instructions it says something like "put it in the /mod/ folder (not in my games folder)" i know that this will sound dumb but where do i put it then???

if somebody cud explain that and the step after that i would be so happy. =]

btw-whoever made this is like the smartest person ever! why didnt they include the pope in the real game. hes kinda a big deal haha

10. Italia

Italia Chieftain

Once you download the file cut and paste the folder in your mods directory. This is where it can be found:

ProgramFiles/FiraxisGames/SidMeier'sCivilization4(or whatever game edition you have)/Mods

Once its there run Civ 4. In the opening screen select the bottom choice ADVANCED then LOAD A MOD.

Select Europa (I think it is labeled EE3) and load it.

It will restart the game and then reload the mod, this make take a few minutes (just be patient:sleep:) then play it when it reloads! :goodjob:

Have fun and feel free to ask questions, and yes, it is a great mod :goodjob:

11. njbarker92

njbarker92 Chieftain

dude thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I chose to play on the regular Europe map. Is that ok or do I need to get a specific map. Dude this really is amazing!!! Haha

12. Italia

Italia Chieftain

Once you load the mod just hit play a scenario and choose the europa edition you want. And that's it! ;)

Your Welcome, im so glad i could help! :D

Have Fun!!! :)

13. njbarker92

njbarker92 Chieftain

ok thanks. =D

Hey juss a suggestion to the creators:
    1. A long time earlier in this thread thing somebody said to make Victor Immanuel II in charge of Italy. Mussolini would prob be a better choice considering he wasn't some greedy psycho freak like Victor was.
    2. I don't know if this is possible but mabey include some excommunication powers where the Holy See can place a country under interdict and all the cities adhering to Catholocism are upset. I juss thot that's a big part of history (like the anglican church being founded on the failed divorce of king henry IIX, which then incurred interdict)

But you guys are the masters-so I trust you'll make it cool.

By the way-haha ok in rhyse and fall mod for beyond the sword there's plague randomly. That was cool. Oh yea and Apostolic Elections. Ok sry this is so long. Lol

14. Posthumus

Posthumus Chieftain

I can't get this mod working, for everytime I launch the mod, I get assaulted by few hundred XML errors. Most of these errors are like :"TAG:TECH:IRON_WORKING in InfoClass was incorrect. Current XML file is: XML\UNITS/Civ4BuildInfos.xml".

What to do?

Aaah... just realized that this is for vanilla, I was trying run it thru BtS :D

15. VladDark

VladDark Chieftain

Great Britain didn't invade Portugal. They were allies against Napoleon. There were british troops helping portuguese fighting Napoleon armies. :rolleyes:

16. Ricay

Ricay Chieftain

Looks fun.

17. Rorybob

Rorybob Chieftain

Uhm, The Magna Carta is more to do with Feudalism than Monarchy, because the Magna Carta was the act of giving the freemen more power. It didn't have much to do with having one ruler. :D

18. ashley26ph2003

ashley26ph2003 Prince

What are Scenarios that run this mod?

19. HuronKing

HuronKing Chieftain

This mod won't work for me. I followed all the instructions but when I load the extended scenario none of the civs show up (they are all the original civs) and when I load the original scenario only 4 civs load up and if I try to play them it says I am defeated and the game is over!

Help please?!

20. HuronKing

HuronKing Chieftain

Never mind I think I fixed it. Now I am gonna see if I can get the UU add on!