Europa Univeralis II

Al Zan

King
how is Europa Univeralis II ? is it a good game to buy?

I've found it to be the best and most complex history sim ever. There is no question, it is in a different league from civ3 - it makes it seem like a board game. There can be hundreds of AIs with the most intricate and developed diplomacy system ever, not to mention the events in the game, or the fact that you can make yourr own events. I realize, the developers of civ3 would never need to make a game as good as EUII because they are guaranteed success whatever they do as long as they have the name; but they can surely learn something from EUII.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40821

EU2 is a must have for any serious historical strategy gamer.

You can be over 200 countires, from England to the Mameluks to China to the Inca, Mughal Empire, Austria, Navaho, Malacca, Nippon, Sweden, Huron etc..........

The Multi-Player is the best part of the game. I seriously suggest trying multi-player.

Originally posted by andrewgprv
EU2 is a must have for any serious historical strategy gamer.

You can be over 200 countires, from England to the Mameluks to China to the Inca, Mughal Empire, Austria, Navaho, Malacca, Nippon, Sweden, Huron etc..........

The Multi-Player is the best part of the game. I seriously suggest trying multi-player.
i am planing to get it on my B-day!

how much does does it cost?

Originally posted by Al Zan

i am planing to get it on my B-day!

how much does does it cost?

It sells for pretty cheap on the net, I got it for 10$

Does anyone know of an online place I could buy this game? It is not available at Amazon anymore because the game has been dicontinued. I cant buy from Ebay, so does anyone know of another place I could buy Europa Universalis II for PC?

Top Bottom