[UNIT] Europa Universalis IV Renaissance Units

Yea, 100 is high and 150 is hella high. Not that I am not occasionally guilty of going that high. But I try to avoid it. Consider that each polygon counts when you have lots of models on the screen at once.
Than again, I am a bit of a minimization freak. My latest work for some units for NOD has the Archer, Axeman, Swordsman and Spearman all sharing the same texture file to minimize memory use.

I can't say that the Berber ships are bad, but their quality is noticeably worse than before. In addition, there are much fewer interesting details on them. Is it worth continuing their conversion?

Civ4ScreenShot0138.JPG

Yea, 100 is high and 150 is hella high. Not that I am not occasionally guilty of going that high. But I try to avoid it. Consider that each polygon counts when you have lots of models on the screen at once.
Than again, I am a bit of a minimization freak. My latest work for some units for NOD has the Archer, Axeman, Swordsman and Spearman all sharing the same texture file to minimize memory use.
Minimization is sometimes very necessary. For example, in my Tamriel, all orcs use the same head texture.
In this way, I made sure that the folder with units of the same race did not exceed 3-4 megabytes.

You are a man after my own tastes.

As for the Berber ships I say yes, they re worth it. If not in their own right at least for what I and others will eventually do with the hulls and pieces once I get the time to. I am always looking for more hulls to rip apart for pieces for FFH.

Honestly more than 50% of my RIFE ships module is based on your original 3 big ship uploads.

These are splendid. Thank you very much for going back and reworking them ramzay. I really like your flags and team colors btw.

I really enjoyed the original Asian ships pack you did Ramzay. These also look real nice. No galley types with the Asian set? Just curious.
This work is not finished. The Asian pack is the largest. It contains 6 heavy ships, 7 light ships, 3 transports and 7 galleys.

Top Bottom