Europe 90X90

Iuvavus

Marcomanni Exile
davbenbak requested a Europe-map long ago, finally I managed to make it. I hope, davbenbak and other Civfanatics like it. Feel free to use it for scenarios and mods.
I tried to place resources acurate, only with some luxuries, that don't exist in Europe, I had to make compromises.
It's for warlords only.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 3,826
  • Europe90X90WL.zip
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,353
Unfortunally I read davbenbak's reply to my last post too late, so there are no civs and cities added. It also contains a bit of Northern Africa and Greenland. But the unwanted areas can be deleted very easy in Wordbuilder.

yes thanks! I guess I could put the Barbary pirates in North Africa.

Iuvavus, is there any way you could adapt this map for the CivSuper Mod?

I adapted your map to work with European civ's in the Civ Gold mod. I'll post it in this forum and the proj/dev forum.

I've updated the map for BTS with the Celts in Ireland, HRE in Austria, Byzantines in Poland, Vikings renamed as Swedes, Rome renamed as Italian States and North Africa left open for Portugal to colonize. I've played it about 10 times and found to be very very playable and pretty balanced. I posted it in a new thread in this forum call Dave Europe BTS

I'm mass downloading Europe maps, I'll get back to you later. Looking good so far!

:)

Godwynn, I had my version moved to the scenarios forum in case your interested in playing this map with the civs placed as mentioned in my earlier post. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I have a week of vacation coming up and will have some time to work on it.

Top Bottom