Europe-Asia

lukaspl

Chieftain
Here is a bit bigger map - almost whole Europe and part of Asia. I was thinking about such a map being fascinated with the Roman Empire. The size of the map - 150 width and 90 height. Should be enough room to conquer a bit. All civilizations are on chieftain level so that makes them harder to fight with.
Parts of Asia are not exactly the same as in reality - probably will re-do it.
North Africa was made a place more comfortable to set a state up, the same with Arabian Peninsula.
There are 18 civilizations - traditional ones so you might be confused finding Aztecs or Incas over here as well as Americans and others.
This is vanilla version.

So that's for those who like to play beyond the winning point and would love to conquer as much as possible and fight strong enemies... Here you go.
Hope you like it.

I'm going to use it with any ancient mod :)

Attachments

• EA200901.rar
    46.9 KB · Views: 319
  • playgame2009.jpg
    playgame2009.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 4,885
looks really nice

I just looked at the wb save file - needs a couple major edits.

-The end turn is hard coded in there, so if you try to play anything but Normal or Epic or whatever you made this map on, it'll end past 2050 or way before.

-Noble is always better than chieftain for handicaps, if they want more challenge just go up a difficulty level.

-Civs could be better. It's not your fault, but someone with at least Warlords could spruce it up a bit.

-Starting locations are glitched. Lizzy starts in extreme upper right corner, Washington starts 10 squares below that, Cathy starts 10 squares below that, etc.

- Religions are hard coded in. Intentional? Because 7 civs have a religion as their state religion before it was founded.

Remember, this is just from looking at the text file. I haven't even opened the map yet, and I can tell it's unplayable. Since this is the best map of Europe I've seen in forever, would you mind if someone with a little more modding experience fixed it for you?

Holy resources batman.

Love the geography though. Gonna have to fiddle with this one.

Maybe sometime a BtS version?

Top Bottom