European Civ 1.1 [Warlords]

Great Mod! I have a question about the Version 1.3 scenario. You list the "Scandinavia (with Finland)" and Denmark separate. Why? Denmark is part of the "Scandinavian region" without question, while Finland is the country that is occasionally not included. All 4 countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden ) are all quite different, too. Sweden, Denmark and Norway are constitutional monarchies, while Finland is parliamentary democracy.

I can understand the grouping of the 3 (Fin, Nor & Swe) as they are next to each other, but natives of those nations would take great issue with that. Is the exclusion of Denmark due to there continued participation in the GWOT (Global War on Terror)?

Anyway, just curious. Great work!

@Roetghoer :
Hi,
now I am working to the new version of the mod, that will include 40 new unities about, for this I have not put online anymore the 1.4.
Hardly I will put online the new version I will fix the bugs that you have told me, thanks.

@MourinhoPortuga:
While problem does it have the carracks precisely?

@Hortcore:
Finland is included in the scandinavia because there would be only otherwise Helsinki, and is seemed me useless. Denmark I have divided her ro Scandinavia because it was enough great to have life autonomous, and considered that was one available civilization...

FINALLY October 14, 2006

1.4 update is out

1 - NEW UNITS

Tank: Merkava, Leopard2, M26, UN armor, L640, Tiger, T-90,T-72,Type 99, Future Tank etc. etc. etc.
Fighter: Tornado, F-4-14-15-16-18-35-117, P-38, Mig-3-15-21-27-33-37-47, Su-25, Su-27, A-10, Mirage, Me 262, He-111, Fokker, Spitfire, DH2, SpadVII, Fiat CR42, etc. etc. etc.
Truck, Federdand, Bofors, LightAA, Guerrilla, Resistant, AEGIS, Cruiser, V1, Missile Cruise, Nuke Cruise, Satellite, Nuclear Submarine, Los Angeles and Akula Class, Modern Battleship, Modern Infantry, Blue Helmet, Mi-24, Mi-26, Chinook Chopper, KA-50, M113, BTR-80, WW2 Infantry, Red Army, SS Waffens, WW2 Heavy Tanks, WWI Units, Zeppelin, and again, again, again.

2 - some new buttons for units, techs, building.

3 - New Building: Reichstag, Modern Palace, Modern Granary, Modern Harbor (change classic harbor in modern era), INDUSTRY, Excalibur Saga, Kings Saga, Senate, Dionysus Theatre, Platos Academy, Statue of Zeus, High Wall, Shipyard, Military Encampment, Agora.

4- 50 New Techs

5 - New flags

6 - fixed bug building, scenario, belgium and denmark flags.

DOWNLOAD

I am enjoying your mod and am looking forward to ver 1.6. I hope it has more units form the 1400-1800ad era. By the time I can drill for oil off shore the WW1 era units you have added are obsolete so I rarely build them.

@Italicus: When I installed your new 1.6 Mod I cant find the Sceneario 2006, either I cant play Croatia as a Civ.
Any advice how I could fix this problem?

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

January 4, 2007

1.8 update is out

-New Tech Three: Swingwing, Supersonic Engine, Fighter IV, 4.5, V Generation, Tech Stealth,, Cold War Tank, etc.

-Add build: Cannon Forge (as Romanian UB), Art St. Stephan Cathedral as Johan Sebastian Bach Cathedral Austrian UB, DNA Molecula (Cure for Cancer), Trajan Column, Arch de Trionphe, Sydney Opera House, Great Colosseum, Nuclear Silo, Central Station, Railroad Station, Brandeburg Gate, Hungarian Parliament (as Magyar UB), Olimpionic Stadium, Polish Church (as Polish UB), CN Tower, Fusion Plant, Gas Plant, Solar Plant, Sewer, Sewage, Public school, Rail Yard, modern graphics for harbor, granary and great colosseum in industrial age, ecc.

-Add Resources and Improvement: Olives, Tobacco, Cotton, Natural Gas, Olive Press, Gas Pipeline.

-New animated graphic for more fighters and tanks.
Add Hummer, medic, Chengdu fighter, Viggen, Foreign Legion, M-60 american tank, M-84 russian tank, polish light tank, etc. etc. etc.

-Map and Scenarios are not change, in next version I will add WWII scenario, I think so...:rolleyes:

Thank you for Buildings, Units, Resources and more other to:
Asioasioasio, Chamaedrys, Roland, Snafusmith, Conquest and I don't remember, sorry!!:cool:

Enjoy :king:

Heya.

I wanna say it looks great, i came prety late on this ssite, but will gonna try.

A question though. I see more or less all eu countrys but one. I know were small , but cmon we are neighbours mate ;)

Any possibility to include Slovenia???

Thnx for answer mate and keep up the good work

Ouh, I dont know that either...otherwise would gladelly help.
I can help with info, links, pictures and stuff....but graphical design and programming is my weak side hehe.

Thank you for answer though.

P.S.

if you know anyone who can...you canb give me contact mail and i can bug him to help ;)

If you're not too busy, you can make the UB for Bulgaria the Rila Monastery
maybe it can spread state religion and add hapiness or something like that

Top Bottom