Spoiler :

First Sino-Japanese War (1894-1895)
(The guys with the hats)

oh yeah also for Japan
Spoiler :

Shinsengumi
Spoiler :

Imperial Gatling Gun, such as in the Last Samurai

If you can make some or all of these units, I would greatly appreciate it, and maybe others can use them against your wonderful European units;)

I request every unit ever for always.

There. Now you all can stop requesting because I requested everything.

raffles, france has many military treditions ranging from moorish, late roman, breton, normand, german, frankish, adoption of cavalry (8 century), and other regionalisms, so i think wearing chainmail is heavy infantry.

I request every unit ever for always.

There. Now you all can stop requesting because I requested everything.

Hm, Now you p***ed off Wyrmshadow for one :)

But I´m sure you included ALL, and not the forgotten Russians for this era.

The Germans was only missing 19th C I think, but the British have to count on the brave Scots for now I believe.

BUT ALL IN ALL this is just a

h u m o n g o u s

new set

THANKS

I get away from my computer for a few days, and it's Christmas when I get back. Thank you Imperator, great units. I Especially like the late 19th C ones, we don't have enough of them.

i wanted to bumb this threat only to ask imperator not to skip anymore the 11th and 12th centuries, they are of great importance for europe and the middle east also for me. i think for such a great creator this is not an obstacle designing also units from this era, maybe u already considered to create them, but i just humbly wondered why they are not here. forgine my unpatience, it is all i can do to ask you and in this way to contribute to this nice comunity:please:

i wanted to bumb this threat only to ask imperator not to skip anymore the 11th and 12th centuries, they are of great importance for europe and the middle east also for me. i think for such a great creator this is not an obstacle designing also units from this era, maybe u already considered to create them, but i just humbly wondered why they are not here. forgine my unpatience, it is all i can do to ask you and in this way to contribute to this nice comunity:please:

Not a real problem to do 11/12th C units, but some there are some warnings: Sandris has made a lot of units for this period, and a lack of images/pics. As for others era if there are some units made by others creator my goal is do to new and different units so you don'have the same units from different creators and not ever this is a simple choice. ;)

I have a small request: Is it possible to do a variation of the zouave with white pants and a simple brownish jacket? That would give us a great generic North African soldier of that period. :)

I have a small request: Is it possible to do a variation of the zouave with white pants and a simple brownish jacket? That would give us a great generic North African soldier of that period. :)

I have to agree ...

pictures are not a problem. what for units do u want?? period and region....also the dark ages, ummayyds, and so on....and also very important a line of heavy javelin thrower would be much needed for all civilisations.i can send pictures.

Ok. A question: you need a Mid 19th C unit or a Late 19th C unit? Or the two units?
I will post soon a preview, so you can tell me that's ok.:)

pictures are not a problem. what for units do u want?? period and region....also the dark ages, ummayyds, and so on....and also very important a line of heavy javelin thrower would be much needed for all civilisations.i can send pictures.

I think the european civs and muslim ones'.

Ok. A question: you need a Mid 19th C unit or a Late 19th C unit? Or the two units?
I will post soon a preview, so you can tell me that's ok.:)

Thank you! I'll leave it up to you, what ever you think would be nicer. :)

Top Bottom