European Wars: French Armies from High Medieval to Late 19th C

To my knowlege, Andrea is a masculine name in Italy. :)

I'm looking forward to the Zouaves. An update would be fantastic when it comes!

Sorry guys, I have had some troubles, but now is all ok. I restart working and soon you will found new packs. I have do to the units for The Guardinan Mod, and I'm working to a British pack from High Medieval to Late 19th C and a mega pack of WW1 units with 195 different units. And obiouvsly the Zouaves. And yes, in Italy Andrea is only a masculine name.;)

:clap: beautiful :love:
:) on the anticipation that comes

Wotan49
:coffee:

Sorry guys, I have had some troubles, but now is all ok. I restart working and soon you will found new packs. I have do to the units for The Guardinan Mod, and I'm working to a British pack from High Medieval to Late 19th C and a mega pack of WW1 units with 195 different units. And obiouvsly the Zouaves. And yes, in Italy Andrea is only a masculine name.;)

Great to see that you soon get more late 19th C units out. Your units always have high standards and those late 19th C is indeed a great link in the Rifleman Era.

Sorry for the bump but the "French Grenadier Late 19th C" appears to be forgotten.

Sorry to bring this up, BUT what happend to this Grenadier Late 19th C (Grenadier Gardes)
He is missing in this pack, but a pcx-picture is shown on the first preview page.

Did you find him in your archives Imperator or ???

Then of course I would like to bring up some early French Legionaires. Childress are great but for the later periods, not from the Mid 19th C.

Attachments

• Gardes.jpg
    Gardes.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 90
Sorry to bring this up, BUT what happend to this Grenadier Late 19th C (Grenadier Gardes)
He is missing in this pack, but a pcx-picture is shown on the first preview page.

Did you find him in your archives Imperator or ???
Yes, please, imperator.

Always glad for whatever and whenever units turn up.
Please take your time Sir ....

and humble thanks for the info

Guaranteed again a good large amount of units

:crazyeye:

Greetings from Germany

Wotan49

Hi guys, ,sorry but this is a terrible period for me. I try to upload the unit as soon as possible.
many thanks to all por the patience. ;)

There's no need to thank us for our patience about receiving your gifts! I believe I speak for many that we're just sorry that you're going through a terrible time. May it soon be behind you.

All Best Wishes,

Oz

There's no need to thank us for our patience about receiving your gifts! I believe I speak for many that we're just sorry that you're going through a terrible time. May it soon be behind you.

All Best Wishes,

Oz
What he said.

All Best Wishes,

Oz
My sentiments exactly and better expressed than I could!

Top Bottom