Eurovision... And the winner is...

I hear Terry Wogan might not be doing another one... :(

Good. His commentary this year was painful. Every time the Azerbaijani song was given points: 'duhhh, screamin' angels, must be somethin' oi've missed, must be somethin' 'bout dat song oi've missed'.

His only decent contribution was to mask the shrieks from the performers in the green room sections. Get rid of Wogan and replace him with Brian Blessed, I say.

Ok, I acknowledge that sometimes I listen to Blur, Pulp and Oasis' Wonderwall just because they are classics from the 90's. I also used to listen to the Ministry of Sound's annuals because the image they give of Catalonia and Spain is just silly. If you brits and germans knew how the real thing is...

Edit:

Good idea! I'm going to open a thread showing you the real Spain.

Catalonia is beautiful. It's the best.

(I'm half German, half English)

The "competition" is a joke and an exercise in political/geographical voting. The UK should withdraw its funding and participation until it is reformed. What the reforms could be, I don't know.

Russia WINS!!!!!!!. i heard it on BBC News. I hate the singing turkey. It's too creepy. Probably next year Ireland would choose a better singer.

News reaches the Philippines slowly, no?

But I do not live in Europe. plus they don't even brodcast the contest here in the philippines.:( Plus i'm not your minion.

you do know that are traitorous words there?

I'm Philippe you live in the Philippines. I am your emperor. It would fit you well to listen to me.

Top Bottom