Eurozone 2: Desanimado en el gob

ParadigmShifter

Random Nonsense Generator
So the previous Eurozone PBEM has reached 1000AD already, so I'm going to start the sequel.

You must be in the eurozone timezone to play, we have a really fast turnaround (usually a turn a day now there are 5 players left!).

I'm going to go hemispheres or maybe ice age or global highlands if we want a big change.

Raging barbs seemed quite funny in the last game too ;)

Other than that: huts and events on, no advanced start, no AI. No tech trading or brokering. No vassals.

Looking for 6-8 players total. Large map with 8 players, otherwise normal size map. Normal speed.

In.
I'm looking for revange with Espirito. I'd like to play Romans with iron near my capitol and Espirito not far away. I was kidding :). Let's play random.

I'm afraid I'll have to decline. 3 PBEM's at once is quite enough for me. If you want revenge I'll be happy to accomodate you after Eurozone 1 ends though :)

i'm in. could we please please have advanced start? dont want to move that warrior for 40+ turns.. or am i missing some mayor downside with the advanced start?

rough terrain sounds interesting, maybe there will be more fighting for those precious few good spots for cities.

Well it's normal speed so you aren't stuck with your warrior only for too long...

Yep, only 4 players + me so far. I'll give it until Monday at least before getting started.

Last orders for recruitment for this game!

Starting email sent. First person to reply with a number picks between the 3 map types mentioned upstream in the thread.

May as well set the turn order based on who posted first in the thread.

And we're off! Brr, it's a bit chilly!

Hookerpots is founded.

rd13 seems to have drawn the best leader - Darius.

TURN ORDER:

Me
bathsheba666
pacoenes
rd13
Mitiu Ioan
Hawklord

Everyone's name is their CFC username, but you can change it this turn if you like.

Please post a gps here for at least the first turn so we know we are running smoothly!

It's on the email I sent everyone... the one with "pacoenes" in the address ;)

So, I played the ice age map a few times in single player (one space race win with Mansa I think, maybe played again with Huayna Capac and Quechua rushed a lot of civs).

I remember even normal barbs being a problem (although it was Monarch IIRC), because there isn't much food on this map type (except for the capitals), so cities tend to have big gaps between them.

EDIT: Here's a link to the Mansa game... only my 2nd ever Monarch win ;) With warlords expansion.

http://hof.civfanatics.net/civ4/game_info.php?show=general&dsply=&entryID=9221

EDIT1A: Lol, that was the game where Hatty nuked Tokugawa, first time I'd ever seen an AI use nukes! Which was a lot rarer in warlords as well. Hatty likes her nukes ;) Of course, I had to nuke Toku the turn after to see what the graphics were like as well ;)

EDIT2: Nope, my other game was with Hannibal, diplo, emperor, quick speed

http://hof.civfanatics.net/civ4/game_info.php?entryID=19833

Top Bottom