Euzkadi: Basques as a playable civilization!

On a slightly less political note... The skin on the UU looks great, Shqype, and so do the civilopedia entries. I honestly don't know much about the Basque people, Euskadi or Euskara (pardon the spelling) but I think I will do reading into it now.

Thank you Shibby :)

Never read that post before... But it seems it would have been better if I had never done so.

Don't you see that's a terrible problem? Don't you see that the matter is that you don't only hurt people sensibility or patriotism, but you hurt them directly?
Would any of you be proud if other people would talk such things of your nation? And for what is more, if those things are half lies? Did you know that more than 1000 people have died, another 65.000 have been injured or are under treatment and more than 100.000 have been forced to leave their homes? Did you know that in the 21th century, in a little region of Spain democracy is not the law and you can be shot just because a tiny minority decided 40 years ago to invent a different reality?

I have been to many marchs against ETA, against fascist-murderers, and against those who think that some have powers to impose things to the majority. And I'm sick of all those who insult my country, show a bit of respect, please, everyone is proud of his roots and his nation, everyone, so don't act as an ignorant and be quiet on those things you don't know, as when you talk, you make public your ignorance. And in that subject, that ignorance really hurts.

Quiza algún día mi país se vea libre de neofascistas encapuchados, de tiros en la nuca y de falta de libertad. Quizá. Por España.

I'll be updating this civilization to Beyond the Sword compatibility.

Long live Euzkadi!

Mhhh and that's for being happy isn't it?
That's pretty nice that SCI-FI civ you just invented. With all those gudaris killing free people, those leaders, and with all those things you kept saying all over the threads. It's a pitty i don't have a clue of modding, because i'm thinking of a new civ you might like: Montenegro. Maybe I'll start modding some day, will let you know when i create that civ. Like it?

Montenegro already exists and has already been created. Too bad it's the Spanish that were killing innocent Basques and Gudaris, though.

And your signature "yag si epyqhs" is very immature and just indicative of your kind.

But how on earth am i supposed to explain you that? For heaven's sake would you like to listen? Have you re-read all the lies and . .. .. .. . you've saying? And Spain killing people? What the hell are you saying? I've got close family friends who lost their lives because of ETA, You think that is funny? Do you think you, ignorant and as have been proved, can laugh at an entire country just for fun? This is the third time i say that: The problem of being ignorant and rude is that you may hurt other people's feelings.

Now look at it from my point of view. You wouldn't like your country to be insulted but the most important, you wouldn't like people to die, nor you friends, and nor would you like to face them and live with murderers.

I never minded someone created that civ, as any region can be turned into a civ in CIV, but it is what you have put, what you have written and what you have said which have led us here. I think it is you the immature and the ignorant, please get a bit information on it, and then you'll see you where wrong and immoral. That's too serius matter to being writting without a clue of what you are saying.

A bit of an old thread bump here rather starting a new thread.....

I see half way down Shqype mentions upgrading this for BTS i woundered did anyone know if it had, form a search i think not yet.

I am assuming form this that when i gte BTS (tomorrow i hope) this Basque civ mod will nto work?

Any clever perosn fancy havign a go at updating it...this is sadly waaay beyond my powers, if anyone could/did/or has that would be hugely appricated

OTP

Welcome to CFC! I don't know this question, but your bump is justified because you have a question. Always ask, you shouldn't start a new thread if you have a question about a mod.

Top Bottom