Evaluate my humble beginnings

StarEye

Chieftain
Since I'm a beginner , I thought that maybe some of you veterans could evaluate, give me some hints to where I went wrong, what you would do next and what I did right. I'm the Vikings, it's 290 BC and wiped out Holy Roman Empire (and stole his religion) a few turns ago. I'm now sharing a medium sized island (the island/continent/whatever it is to the left I haven't explored yet, which is inhabited by at least the Chinese. Currently rebuilding troops to take on the Arabians, and save Native Americans for the last. Not sure if I should just start setting up cities, or if I should go all out warfare on them before I expand. I have a feeling the chinese might be trying to expand over to "my" island though, so maybe it's best to grab as much land as possible before I go into war again.

Attached my save. BTS, with BUG and BAT mods installed. Steam version, but that probably won't matter.

I feel the northern city could be a great GP farm, while the one to the right is a great gold farm. The capital is my best production city.

Attachments

• StarEye BC-0290.CivBeyondSwordSave
    112.3 KB · Views: 22
Top Bottom