Even Moar Units: Australia

Even Moar Units: Australia 2.0

Deliverator

Graphical Hackificator
Deliverator submitted a new resource:

Even Moar Units: Australia - Adds Woomera Warrior and S.A.S.R. units to Australia.

Adds Woomera Warrior and S.A.S.R. units to Australia. Requires the Australia DLC.

Woomera Warrior
Australian Slinger replacement that has Range 2 and receives free Hunter promotion (+6 [ICON_Strength] Combat Strength when attacking non-District tiles).

S.A.S.R.
Strong, mobile Australian Mechanized Infantry replacement that ignores Zone of Control and has +5 Combat Strength when fighting on Desert or Plains.

Credits
Icon Art by @janboruta...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this. Mod doesnt work. keeps going in start game

Anything in the Database.log? Are you running other mods that might be conflicting?

This is the Modding and Database log

Apologies. I uploaded an old incomplete version by mistake. The new one should be identical to the Steam version.

From modding log:
Code:
[452122.786] ERROR: Invalid file reference in action, did you forgot to add it in <Files>? - Data/Even_MOAR_Units_Australia_Data.sql
Leftover from test version?

From modding log:
Code:
[452122.786] ERROR: Invalid file reference in action, did you forgot to add it in <Files>? - Data/Even_MOAR_Units_Australia_Data.sql
Leftover from test version?

Yeah that file is in the <Files> in .modinfo so I think that's left over.

Deliverator submitted a new resource:

Even Moar Units: Australia - Adds Woomera Warrior and S.A.S.R. units to Australia.

Hello, Deliverator. Thank you for integrating Russian localization in the base Moar Units mod. I hope that in the future updates you'll integrate others... I've checked the new Australlian units mod. I think that is good idea to add voomera warrior. I didn't know about them... I knew about athlatl, but nothing about voomera... Well I still didn't check S.A.S.R. but i think their animations are Ok. I understand that in current game state you simply don't have animations of spear throwing... Unfortunately the Persian Immortals attack with a bow, not the spears...they don't donate the animation for Voomera...

Anyway I've came here not empty handed. I've translated this mod in Russian language. Also I have noticed some mistakes in the symbvols in my previos text. I've fixed it. Just a little, but its important. Also I have noticed that you don't wrote nothing about Kongolese Garde Republicane in civilopedia. I've wrote the text on two languages for you. Please integrate it. I din't figure out how to do this properly...

Attachments

• For Deliverator (New localized, fixed, added texts).rar
    35.9 KB · Views: 83
Thanks for the updated Russian translations! I'll update the mods soon.

Anyone noticed strange artiffact on upgrade menu with Woomera Warrior?
1.jpg 3.jpg
Not present with other units.
2.jpg

Attachments

• quicksave.Civ6Save
    191.8 KB · Views: 268
Anyone noticed strange artiffact on upgrade menu with Woomera Warrior?

It's almost certainly because of the free Hunter promotion - which is addition to the existing Ranged promos. I would probably need to figure out some UI code to suppress that.

Can I use the art for your SASR in my mod? I will provide you with credit, of course.

Top Bottom