1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Even Moar Units: Macedon and Persia 1.4

Adds Ballistra and Pezhetairos to Macedon and Cataphract and Royal Warship to Persia.

1. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

Deliverator submitted a new resource:

Even Moar Units: Macedon and Persia - Adds Ballistra and Pezhetairos to Macedon and Cataphract and Royal Warship to Persia.

Read more about this resource...

2. Tolerant

Tolerant Chieftain

Russian localisation. As usual. Good work!

Attached Files:

clack likes this.
  3. 22radioactive22

22radioactive22 Chieftain

What is the Royal warship in historical context? I looked up persian warships and couldn't find anything. When I looked up the Persian navy, they didn't invest much into one and when they did, during the reign of Darius I, there was no specific name for them. Care to explain?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  4. Deliverator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achaemenid_Empire#Navy

Naming Units is difficult because they should really be singular to be consistent. I could have gone for Imperial Warship/Phoenician Warship/Achaemenid Warship I guess - Navy or Fleet doesn't really work in the singular.

5. HAPPYWORLD

HAPPYWORLD Chieftain

@Deliverator
    Hi,long time no see.i finished the new chinese language text for your last update and "Macedon And Persia".

Attached Files:

6. Fsd

Fsd Chieftain

Can't download the file. I'm seeing in other sources that it's 50mb+?

7. Deliverator

Download works ok for me. Civ 6 mods with custom art like this tend to be quite big.

8. Deliverator

9. zhivik

zhivik Chieftain

There is currently a bug, which I believe is related to the name of this mod. While your title is "Even Moar Units: Macedon and Persia", the game sees it as "Moar Units: Macedon and Persia", which makes save games with the previous incompatible. Could you take a look and see whether you made any changes to the mod title?

10. Deliverator

Just use the 1.0 version of the Mod for now and I will look to fix. The only thing in 1.1 is updated translation text. (Mod maintenance is not much fun.)

11. Deliverator

12. Deliverator

13. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

Unfortunately both the Macedon/Persia, Aztecs and Poland versions of the mod seem to be incompatible with the Summer Patch

\Skodkim

14. Deliverator

Yes, I've fixed them on Steam. Will try and upload them here at some point today.

[to_xp]Gekko likes this.
  15. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

I tried downloading all three sub mods from Steam after you write this (not main MOAR units mod as it hadn't been updated). Now I'm not able to start new games.

\Skodkim

16. Deliverator

Have you deleted the copies in your local Mods folder under My Documents? If you have both Steam and local version then it won't work.

17. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

If I download mods through steam I always copy them to the mod folder and stop the subscription afterwards (thereby deleting them from the steam folder). That way I control when they're updated. I'm almost 100% sure I did that this time too but if you're confident it works on your end I'll try again tomorrow.

\Skodkim

18. Deliverator

Well I've tested all four EMU packs from Steam and they work OK with no other mods running. It is sometimes hard to be sure that Steam has downloaded the latest mod updates.

19. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

Maybe that what happened. The error message was exactly the same as it was before I downloaded from steam. I'll try again tomorrow.

\Skodkim

20. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

I tried downloading the mods again today but I still have the same issues.Only active mods in the last test are MOAR_Units, Even_MOAR_Units_Aztec, Even_MOAR_Units_Poland and MoarUnitsMacedonAndPersia. I checked that there is no other mods in the workshop folder.

When I start a new game I'm hurled back to the main menu. Database.log and modding.log shows errors concerning the dlc versions of moar units (no problem if main mod used without the others).

Attaching log files and hope you can help!

\Skodkim

Attached Files: