1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Events and general starting choices. What is your standard set ?

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by General_Drax, Dec 9, 2019.

1. General_Drax

General_Drax Warlord

Yes. I'd like to read it as well. Events impact on game worth something in early game then you are just repairing those farms over and over again.

Beta patch notes did not address events since eons.

2. hokath

hokath King

Events have changed since their inception. For example the bad one that pillages farms: it only begins happening in cities which have over 10 population, and it can only occur (in that city) a maximum of once every 150 turns.
    There should probably be some sort of conversation about what needs to happen with events. I wouldn't same the game was balanced around them, but the modern events are not particularly imbalanced around the game, if that makes sense.
    (I'm referring only to the mods that come with the VP install, not mods.)

3. SuperNoobCamper

SuperNoobCamper King

Difficulty : Emperor tho it's getting easier and boring that i might give Immortal a shot.
    Pace : Standard, i would like to try a pace slower than standard but not as slow as epic.
    Map : Standard size 9 civs 16:c5citystate: Terra is by far my favorite map but i play Communitas, Pangea, Continents/plus, small continents/plus every now and then... strategic balance all the way, i was hurting for iron yesterday there were only70 iron in the entire map because i forgot turning strategic balance on.
    Settings : disabling research agreements, barbarian GG/GA on, transparent diplomacy, allow human vassalage, events on.
    Mod list : VP with EUI, community events such an amazing mod giving civs more flavor and another reason to try more of them, 3rd and 4th Uniques i did not know what i was missing before trying that .... an integral part of my setup , Enlightenment era for VP, faster aircraft animations and info addict.