Ever seen this?

Fluxx

Mr. Almost There
Mind you it is a standard sized tectonics map!

Spoiler :

Time to start pumping out some Warriors (10-12 would work) and start rushing Hannibal there. No sense wasting time or hammers building anything else but Warriors and Barracks until that city is vanquished.

I simply reloaded.

Warrior rushing an immortal AI is not the smartest thing to do if he build his city on a hill.

Plus the land surrounding us was non-existent :)

This reminds me of a very early CIV game I played. I had HC pinned to one city on a penninsula, and tried to archer rush him. I could nto figure out why it kept failing then I realized his UU has that +100% versus archery!

you certainly do not have start saved?

Nope, I grumbled, quickly scouted the map and exited to main menu :D
Weird starts like to happen more often on tectonics. They make interesting games, and the landscape is good.

They can be only very frustrating too!

Yeah tectonics has weird starts like this, sometimes on top of the AIs. I actually like tectonics a lot but not every map is playable.

He founded a religion so he actually gained on me in culture.

Plus no Bronze in my BFC.

He founded a religion so he actually gained on me in culture.

Plus no Bronze in my BFC.

So why bother checking if I have Iron, and maybe can get 3 cities, and even if I win I against him I probably would been to much behind with the rest of the AI's

Tetonic maps are like 10% land, 90% water, and isn't really playable. I like the concept, but that map script needs a LOT of work done on it.

Top Bottom