Ex-Colorado GOP chairman convicted of voter fraud sentenced to supervised probation

FriendlyFire

Codex WMDicanious
Suprise said no one
Luckly he is white, unlike that hispanic Trump supporter

G
aslight
Obstruct
Project <---- we are here

Ex-Colorado GOP chairman convicted of voter fraud sentenced to supervised probation

"(Steve) Curtis was the state’s GOP chairman from 1997 to 1999, and caused a stir ahead of the 2016 election when he said on KLZ 560: “It seems to be, and correct me if I’m wrong here, but virtually every case of voter fraud I can remember in my lifetime was committed by Democrats.”

GREELEY, Colo. – Steve Curtis, the former Colorado GOP chairman found guilty in December of voter fraud and forgery, was sentenced Friday to four years of supervised probation.

Curtis was arrested last March and accused of signing his ex-wife’s mail-in ballot for her, which is a misdemeanor in Colorado. He was also charged with forgery of a public record, a fifth-degree felony.

During his trial, which lasted four days, Curtis’ lawyer argued that Curtis had a diabetic episode and wasn’t in the “required mental state” to commit a crime.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...voter-fraud-sentenced-to-supervised-probation

Last edited:
When the blood sugar gets low and a bit of loopiness sets in, the first thing that occurs to people is to forge a signature. Or so I've heard.

It is a basic tenet of the Republican party to immediately forget any crime committed.

Top Bottom