Expanded triangles

kryat

King
So going by the new adjacency rules, here’s an example of what kinds of adjacencies you could get with a bit of planning, and the right river, without even considering bonus resources.

Of course, this city would need a decent population to support it.

Let me know if I did my math correctly. And of course, this would be even better for Germany, Australia, Japan, or the Netherlands.
1A915B36-0526-4E84-B3B7-58E72E42349B.jpeg

Heh, nice one! Pretty cool start. It could even be a +8 IZ if you can manage to place a dam on top of the AQ and another district on top of the IZ.

Heh, nice one! Pretty cool start. It could even be a +8 IZ if you can manage to place a dam on top of the AQ and another district on top of the IZ.
Bonus if that second district is a campus with 3 mountains (+5) or a theater square with 3 wonders (+8).

OK, sure, but now you've built 4 districts and none of them are Campus, Theater Square, or Holy Site.

OK, sure, but now you've built 4 districts and none of them are Campus, Theater Square, or Holy Site.
So perhaps you don’t want to build an IZ there.

I would rather govt the harbour as Reyna can also double it as well as a card and that gives +production as well as gold with a card. If you can 4 district it as well.
Add an encampment as these are all +production trade routes.
It does not need to be a triangle and likely will not work due to a lux or lake or something but nice to look at.
I prefer a campus to the CH now anyway, it’s not about how much you can get but how useful and a +7 CH is really worth a little more than a +2 production adjacency.

Last edited:
Top Bottom