Expansion live for Mac

Minou

King
Since I did not see anything on Twitter, thought I would let my fellow Mac players know that the expansion is now working for Mac! Missed that precious holiday weekend gaming opportunity but at least I can look forward to playing the new Civs tonight.

Excellent, I noticed that the game updated to v1.3 without buying the DLC.

One question - maybe it's my imagination but I don't think so - tooltips & popups everywhere except terrain plots seem slower than earlier? On the order of 1.5 sec or so?

I noticed the option 'Plot Tooltip Delay' (not sure when that was added) but mine was set at 1.4 sec or so. Reduced it to 0.4 sec but no impact on anything but tiles

Thoughts?

Personally I'm noticing the game is running worse than before - hovering over UI elements takes five seconds to get each popup and turns are freezing just cycling through units.

I think that I agree, not slower everywhere but in certain aspects... like when viewing leaders and changing between them

Does anyone know when the patch for Catalina comes out? I've checked the app store and the launcher but it seems that I can't get the patch yet.

Great to see the full-screen Metal issue is FINALLY addressed! Still, it does seem to run considerably slower across the board.

I’ve also noticed slowness with tooltips, but everything else seems snappy for me.

Does anyone know when the patch for Catalina comes out? I've checked the app store and the launcher but it seems that I can't get the patch yet.

I haven’t heard anything about when or if it might be released on the Mac App Store. However, you can get it on Steam and run it under Catalina just fine. That’s what I’ve done.

Coolio!!! I just saw the auto update... can't wait to try it out!

I haven’t heard anything about when or if it might be released on the Mac App Store. However, you can get it on Steam and run it under Catalina just fine. That’s what I’ve done.

Does you happen to know when it will launch n the app store?

Top Bottom