Expansion Pack?

Hello diablodelmar! :wavey:

I've been trying to find out the same thing, but haven't found any concrete information. I'm sure there will be one, though...

Hey! its Reg Pither from the Cossacks II forum! You see, I took your advice and started playing Civ IV! :D

I'm sure there will be one, likely late this year, but I haven't heard anything official.

It is scheduled to be released in time for the Christmas 2006 shopping season, full of bugs and incomplete.

Reignking said:
It is scheduled to be released in time for the Christmas 2006 shopping season, full of bugs and incomplete.

eh? what makes you say that? I think firaxis shall learn from their mistakes. Plus, they've got a full year to make it yet!

diablodelmar said:
eh? what makes you say that? I think firaxis shall learn from their mistakes. Plus, they've got a full year to make it yet!

Yeah they'll make it in a year. But will they get to test it too? :mischief:

If you seek insight, pay attention to Warpstorm's comments. In the past he's been eerily on target. We can all speculate, or we can listen to someone who knows.

Firaxis will for sure make more then one expansion judging from their past efforts they will milk this great game until the interest dies or Civ5 makes it debut. :D

I lost interest in the series with Civ3, but Civ4 has my interest once again.

Desert Fox said:
Firaxis will for sure make more then one expansion judging from their past efforts they will milk this great game until the interest dies or Civ5 makes it debut. :D

I lost interest in the series with Civ3, but Civ4 has my interest once again.

think its safe to say i never lost intrest :crazyeye: now with civi 4 i can edit files:eek: much better than civ 3 :coffee:

Top Bottom