Experiment 626's Solo TDG

[c3c]

Good morning, afternoon, or evening, my fellow CivFanatics, and welcome to my Training Day Game. A quick word: I’m not looking for more players. I’d like to do this on my own with the advice of the gurus around here. Let’s see if I have what it takes to survive at Regent level or not. Sink or swim, it’s all on my shoulders, and may Fortune favor the foolish.

Hopefully, through reading this thread, newbies (like myself) will learn what to do and, more importantly, what not to do.

First, the specifics of the game:

The game is Civ 3 Complete ver. 1.22. I’ll be playing on a Standard size map with roaming Barbarians :)mad:) with no number entered in the ‘Enter Seed’ window. The world will consist of Continents with 60% water (just to be different). The Climate is normal, the temperature is temperate, and the world is 4 billion years old.

I will be playing as the Americans (at the suggestion of denyd and TruePurple). There are 4 other civs lurking somewhere in the world: Korea, Maya, and 2 random Civs.

The Victory conditions are Spaceship and Diplomatic. The only other rules selected are ‘Allow Cultural Conversion’ and ‘Allow Scientific Leaders’.

The AI Aggression level is Normal. The Difficulty level (as mentioned before) is Regent.

Now for some house rules as suggested by denyd, to help me learn.

1. I am not allowed to Research any techs before 1000 BC. This will improve my trading skills.
2. My first 2 builds in the Capital city must be Scouts to practice exploration, contacts, and trading skills.
3. I am not allowed to build any Ancient Age Wonders.
4. I cannot build any Military unit until horsemen and/or swordsmen are available. (Though, there’s a bit of discussion going on between denyd and TruePurple about this).
5. I must always have at least one Worker for each city and I am forbidden from Automating them. They must be used to Irrigate brown, Mine Green, and connect the cities with Roads. Roads = Commerce and Commerce = Gold and Gold = Research, so the more the better.
6. I am to concentrate on expansion, improving my lands and contacting everyone else on my landmass. I am also to use galleys to try to reach other landmasses and meet all of the AIs in the game.
7. I am not allowed to build more than 2 barracks, libraries, harbors or markets. I am forbidden from building temples, colosseums and city walls.
8. I am to try to claim at least 1 Luxury resource, and either Iron or Horses (both would be best) by 1000 B.C.

Those are the rules under which I will play.

In the immortal words of Jackie Gleason: ‘And Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay We Go!’

(May the RNG gods take pity and have mercy on my soul!)

[c3c]

A new day dawns on a new world . . .

Here are the pics from 4000 B.C. I made 3 small pics from the large pic.

Here is the playing view:

Here is our place in the world:

Here is the information screen:

Here is the 4000 B.C. savegame:

View attachment 113184

Turn 0 (4000 B.C.): I move my Scout 1 sq. SE to mountains. He sees about 2 tiles due East (more or less), there are 2 Flood Plains visible. About 2 tiles SSE, there are Silks on a Jungle tile. I move my Worker 1 sq. NW to see the entire 21 sq. City Radius.

If I were to build a city right where my Settler is standing, then here is a breakdown of the 21 tile City radius:

5 Forests: 3 with river (F1/S2/G1), and 2 without (F1/S2/G0)
5 Grasslands: 4 with river (F2/S0/G1), and 1 without (F2/S0/G0)
4 Bonus Grasslands: 3 with river (F2/S1/G1), and 1 without (F2/S1/G0)
3 Mountains (F0/S1/G0)
2 Plains: Both with rivers (F1/S1/G1)
1 Flood Plain (with river, of course) (F2/S0/G1)
1 Hill (F1/S1/G1)

After much study, and with great trepidation, I make the (probably wrong) decision to move the Settler one sq. NW to settle the first city. The Settler started on a Bonus Grassland sq. I read somewhere that a city built on Bonus Grassland doesn’t get the extra shield bonus until the city is pop 7. By moving him to the new square, my city will have a river on 3 of the 4 sides (great for defense). This square is a normal grassland.

IBT: Nothing

Turn 1 (3950 B.C.): I move my Scout 1 sq. E to another mountain. In the distance, the Scout can see a Goody Hut and a Flood Plain with Wheat. I move my Worker 1 sq. SE to Bonus Grassland. I have the Settler build the first city ‘Washington’ (which I rename Washington D.C.) I set the production queue to produce 2 Scouts.

Here is a breakdown of the 21 tile City Radius for Washington, D.C.:

Washington D.C.

City Square: Grassland

Inner Ring (8 tiles)
3 Bonus Grassland with River
3 Forests with River
1 Plain with river
1 Grassland

Outer ring (12 tiles)
2 Forests
2 Hills
2 Bonus Grassland
2 Plains
2 Mountains
1 Plains
1 Plains with Wheat

Not too bad for a first city, but then, what do I know?

IBT: My Science Advisor pops his head in, and wants to know what to research. I go to the Domestic Advisor and set Science spending to 0%. I then tell my Science Advisor to research Bronze Working (– turns).

Turn 2 (3900 B.C.): I instruct my Worker to build a mine (4 turns). I move my Scout SE to another mountain. Washington D.C. will grow in 9 more turns. A Scout will be produced in 4 more turns.

Turn 3 (3850 B.C.): I move my Scout 1 sq. S to yet another mountain. The Worker will finish the mine in 3 more turns. Washington D.C. will grow in 8 more turns. A scout will be produced in 3 more turns.

Turn 4 (3800 B.C.): I move my Scout 1 sq. S to another mountain. The Worker will finish the mine in 2 more turns. Washington D.C. will grow in 7 more turns. A scout will be produced in 2 more turns.

Turn 5 (3750 B.C.): I move my scout 1 sq. W to place him on a mountain 1 sq. SE of Silk sq. The Worker will finish the mine next turn. Washington D.C. will grow in 6 more turns. A scout will be produced in next turn.

IBT: My Domestic Advisor pops in, and tells me that a Scout has been produced in Washington D.C., and tells me that another scout will be ready in 4 more turns. I decide that, after the next Scout is produced, I’ll have the Capital build a Settler.

Turn 6 (3700 B.C.): The Worker has finished building the mine. I instruct him to now build a road (2 turns). I move my first Scout (hereafter referred to as Frankie) 1 sq. SW to Hills. I move my new Scout (hereafter referred to as Dino) E to pop the Goody Hut next turn.

Turn 7 (3650 B.C.): I move Frankie S to another Mountain. I have Dino pop the Goody Hut. Let’s see what happens . . . Cool! An advanced Lupaca tribe has joined us and founded New York (renamed New York City) on a Flood Plain.

New York City

City Square: Flood Plains

Inner Ring (8 Tiles)
3 Flood Plains
2 Plains with Forests
1 Hills
1 Flood Plain with Wheat
1 Plains with river

Outer Ring (12 Tiles)
4 Plains
3 Hills
1 Plains with Forest
1 Plains with river
1 Flood Plains
1 Mountain
1 Grassland

As you can tell by the picture of 3500 B.C., there is a lot of overlap between Washington D.C. and New York City.

Dino still has another move, so I move him N to the Hills. In the distance, there appears to be a body of water to the North. It might be a coastline. The Worker will finish the road next turn.

IBT: My warm, intelligent, beautiful, loving people give me a Palace Expansion (the first of many, I hope). :D

Turn 8 (3600 B.C.): I tell New York City to build a Scout. I move my Worker NE to a Plains square to Irrigate it. I send Dino 1 sq. N to the coastline. There is a Whale Tail 2 tiles off the coast and a Plains sq. with Sugar 1 sq. to the E. With Dino’s second movement, I decide to send him NW along the coastline. I move Frankie 1 sq. SW to another Mountain sq.

Turn 9 (3550 B.C.): I move Frankie 1 sq. W to a Mountain. He can now see 2 Jungle squares with Tropical Fruit on them. I have my Worker irrigate the Plains (3 turns). I move Dino 2 sq. NW to follow the coastline.

Turn 10 (3500 B.C.): My third Scout appears (hereafter referred to as Sammy), and Sammy moves 1 sq. W towards a Mountain. Dino moves up the coastline 2 sq. NW, and ends up standing next to Tobacco. Frankie moves 1 sq N to a Mountain. The Worker will finish irrigating in 2 more turns.

That wraps up the first 10 (actually 11) moves of the game. The year is 3500 B.C. I have 53 Gold, gaining 7 Gold per turn out of a possible 8. Someone in New York City is embezzling 1 Gold per turn.

Here is the save and the screenshots of 3500 B.C.

Playing view:

Our place in the World:

Information screen:

Here is the 3500 B.C. savegame:

View attachment 113188

Any thoughts, criticisms (constructive and otherwise), and tidbits of advice are greatly appreciated.

Let the newbie bashing begin! :( :hammer:

Looks good overall, but I do things differently. I like to concentrate on early food and a granery than scouts, also you might want to get a settler down to that silk, it's not the most important thing but the luxury would be helpful. Try also making more workers. Ison said with America your strengths are expansion and good workers, so you must out work and expand better than your opponents. You shouldn't have any problems out expanding Korea, but the Maya are faster at expansion. One of the best things about the Expansionist trait is starting with pottery, think about getting a grainery and irrigate those flood plains to get a settler factory pumping out new cities and claim the world as your own !

[c3c]

I like to concentrate on early food and a granery than scouts, also you might want to get a settler down to that silk, it's not the most important thing but the luxury would be helpful.

That is exactly where the next Settler is headed once he's built. I'll try to pop a Worker out of D.C. next, and, after the Scout is made in NYC, a Worker followed by a granary (if it's available). The Workers will connect the Silk to D.C. and then NYC, so everybody's happy instead of content. I didn't realize that NYC's location was a Settler factory waiting to happen.

Three questions:

1. Did I make the correct decision to move my Settler on the 0th turn?
  2. Have I micro-managed my cities correctly thus far?
  3. Is the Journal too detailed? I can't imagine what the write-ups are going to be like around the start of the Industrial Ages.

I see some other locations for cities as well once I get the Settler factory set up.

I anxiously await more advice. :worship:

Experiment 626 said:
[c3c]

1. Did I make the correct decision to move my Settler on the 0th turn?
  2. Have I micro-managed my cities correctly thus far?
  3. Is the Journal too detailed? I can't imagine what the write-ups are going to be like around the start of the Industrial Ages.

1. I would have stayed put with the settler. I just don't like moving it unless there is a really important reason, like one square from water. You had river access where you started. 3 sides of a river can help defense, but also hurts counter attacks of enemies outside the walls. Also, rivers cost a full move point even if there is a road until you discover Engineering, thus slowing your early progess. Moving costs you one turn of production, research, culture, and trade, so it should be worth it.

2 & 3 madviking summed it up well. Write as much as you want. My thread is here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=125924

I might suggest putting the settler directly on the silk because it; 1. immediately roads the tile, 2 looks a good distance from the existing cities. Try to keep in mind that doing longer things like roading difficult terrain takes away from other projects like irrigating the flood plains. You could also send a worker to chop the forrest for the production and then road, but you should have more workers to dedicate to those tasks.

[c3c]

Nyc should of been moved one S. Settling on a FP will waste food (eventually). One S would get +1 FP and more production.

Should I abandon NYC, and move the Settler 1 tile S?

I might suggest putting the settler directly on the silk because it; 1. immediately roads the tile, 2 looks a good distance from the existing cities. Try to keep in mind that doing longer things like roading difficult terrain takes away from other projects like irrigating the flood plains. You could also send a worker to chop the forrest for the production and then road, but you should have more workers to dedicate to those tasks.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll try to get a few more Workers out there A.S.A.P.

I'm thinking about playing the next 10 turns tonight. Wish me luck ('cause I'm definitely gonna need it!) ;)

I don't want to put words in madvikings mouth, but he might have missed that you founded NYC from a hut and not a settler, don't abandon just to move it one tile, as per my previous post, but he is saying if you settled there you should have been one over.

And Good Luck.

You should switch NYC to granary immediatly - irrigated FP wheat will give 3 extra food, and you can create a 4-turner Settler Factory.
Washington will waste shields if you will not switch settler to something else, because you can't build settler before city will grow to size 3. Build a warrior or two, and then worker on growth. I will not waste worker turns to connect Silks too early, you get nice happiness boost on Regent level. Chop a forest near NYC for granary and irrigate wheat. Then irrigate and road plains to get 6-7 shields requiered for settler factory.

[c3c]

Wow, maybe I should have waited until 6:19AM (local time) to play the next set of turns. Oh, well, what's done is done.

IBT: Washington D.C.’s borders expand due to Culture. D.C. grows in population to 2.

Turn 11 (3450 B.C.): I order New York City to change production from Scout to Worker. Sammy moves 1 sq. W to a Mountain. Dino moves 1 sq. N to follow the coastline.

Washington D.C.: Pop 2; will grow in 10 turns. Settler has 7 turns left, but will be delayed until the pop growth.

New York City: Pop 1; growth next turn. Worker will be ready in 6 turns.

IBT: New York City grows in population to 2. Grumpy finishes Irrigating.

Turn 12 (3400 B.C.): Grumpy begins roading the irrigated tile (2 turns). Sammy moves 1 sq. SW to a Mountain. Frankie moves 1 sq. E to a Mountain. Dino moves 1 sq. NW following the coastline. He sees the border of a rival Civ. Their identity is unknown.

Washington D.C.: Pop 2; will grow in 9 turns. Settler has 6 turns left, but will be delayed until the pop growth.

New York City: Pop 2; will grow in 7 turns. Worker will be ready in 2 turns.

Turn 13 (3350 B.C.): Sammy moves 1 sq. W to a Mountain. Frankie moves 1 sq. E. Dino moves 1 sq. NW following the coastline. He sees more of our rival’s territory, but he is still unsure of their identity.

Washington D.C.: Pop 2; will grow in 8 turns. Settler has 5 turns left, but will be delayed until the pop growth.

New York City: Pop 2; will grow in 6 turns. Worker will be ready next turn.

IBT: Domestic Advisor pops up, and says that New York City has built the Worker. I tell her to build a Granary as soon as possible. She says that it will take 60 turns. Grumpy continues building the road. He will finish next turn.

Turn 14 (3300 B.C.): The second Worker (hereafter referred to as Dopey) moves 1 sq. SE to irrigate the Flood Plains with Wheat. Grumpy finishes the road. He moves 1 sq. E to build a road that will connect Washington D.C. and New York City. Sammy moves 1 sq. W to a Mountain. Frankie moves 2 sq. due E. He ends up on a mountain. Dino moves 1 sq. NW. He learns that our neighbor is Korea.

I open the Diplomacy Window to haggle for technology.

“Greetings, Wang Kon. I am interested in obtaining some new technology. What may I offer you for Bronze Working?”

He replies, “I’ll trade you Bronze Working for Pottery and Masonry.”

I figure that perhaps I can haggle him down a bit. After the haggling, the price is set.

“Here’s the offer, Wang Kon. I’ll trade you Pottery, 55 Gold (lump sum), and 1 Gold per turn for Bronze Working.”

He replies, “That is acceptable. Done.”

He still has a technology that I want, so, without much hope, I try again.

“Wang Kon, What can I offer you for Alphabet?”

He replies, “I’ll trade you Alphabet for Masonry, 31 Gold (lump sum. All I have.), and 2 Gold per turn.”

Once again, I’m feeling lucky, so I haggle. After the haggling, the price is set.

“O.K., Wang Kon, I’ll trade you Masonry and 25 Gold (lump sum) for Alphabet.”

“It’s been a pleasure doing business with you, Wang Kon. I’m sure that we’ll do more trading in the future. Good-bye.”

With Dino’s second move, he moves 1 sq. S to walk along Korea’s border.

(At this point, I notice that, since we obtained Bronze Working in a trade, my Science Advisor has switched our Research path to Warrior Code. Is he out of his mind?!! I switch Warrior Code to Iron Working (– turns).

Washington D.C.: Pop 2; will grow in 7 turns. Settler has 4 turns left, but will be delayed until the pop growth.

New York City: Pop 1; will grow in 4 turns. Granary will be ready in 60 turns.

Turn 15 (3250 B.C.): Dopey begins irrigating the Flood Plains with Wheat (3 turns). Grumpy begins building the road that will connect Washington D.C. and New York City (2 turns). Frankie moves 1 sq. NE to a Mountain. Sammy moves 1 sq. SW to a Mountain. Dino moves 1 sq. SW, following Korea’s border. He sees a Korean Settler and Worker heading towards our territory. Uh-Oh!

Micro-Management

Washington D.C.: I relocate the citizen to work the Irrigated roaded Plain. The results are the same pop growth and build rate, but we gain an extra Gold per turn.

New York City: I relocate the citizen to work the Hills for the time being for the extra shield.

Washington D.C.: Pop 2; will grow in 6 turns. Settler has 3 turns left, but will be delayed until the pop growth.

New York City: Pop 1; will grow in 10 turns. Granary will be ready in 30 turns.

IBT: The Korean Settler moves S into darkness.

Turn 16 (3200 B.C.): Dino moves I sq. S to Hills. In the distance, he once again sees the Korean Settler. Frankie moves 1 sq. NE to a Mountain. He sees a Goody Hut that he will pop next turn. It sits on a Mountain, so another free city is out of the question. Sammy moves 1 sq. S to a Mountain. In the distance, he sees the coastline of either a lake or larger body of water.

Washington D.C.: Pop 2; will grow in 5 turns. Settler has 2 turns left, but will be delayed until the pop growth.

New York City: Pop 1; will grow in 9 turns. Granary will be ready in 29 turns.

IBT: Grumpy will finish the road next turn. Dopey will finish Irrigating in 2 turns.

Turn 17 (3150 B.C.): Dino moves 1 sq. SE to the Hills. Grumpy has finished the road to New York City. I decide to have Grumpy help the Granary effort, so I’ll move him toward the Forests on the other side of the city. For now, I move him into New York City. Frankie pops the Goody Hut . . . We get tribute of 25 Gold from the Tenochitlan (sp?) tribe. Sammy moves 1 sq. SW. He sees two things that are a tad bit unsettling. One is a volcano, which is dormant for the time being. The other unsettling thing that he sees is a border for another Civ! Their identity is unknown. Criminey! That means that the other 2 (random) Civs have the other continent all to themselves!

Washington D.C.: Pop 2; will grow in 4 turns. Settler has 1 turn left, but will be delayed until the pop growth.

New York City: Pop 1; will grow in 8 turns. Granary will be ready in 28 turns.

IBT: The Korean Settler builds Pyongyang. Luckily, Dino is still on our side of the border. Dopey finishes the Irrigation.

Turn 18 (3100 B.C.): Dino moves 1 sq. S and 1 sq. SW to a Mountain. Grumpy moves 1 sq. E to a Forest. (What was Grumpy doing in New York City for the past 50 years? Maybe I shouldn’t ask! :crazyeye: ). Dopey begins building a road (2 turns). Frankie moves 2 sq. SE. I’m seeing some choice future city sites once the Settler Factory is up and running. Sammy moves 1 sq. SE to the Hills. Our other neighbor is Maya!

I open the Diplomacy Window to haggle for technology.

“Greetings, Smoke-Jaguar. What may I offer you for Warrior Code?”

He replies, “I’ll trade you Warrior Code for Alphabet and Bronze Working.”

Geez! Do I have the word ‘Sucker’ tattooed across my forehead or something? Well, haggling served me well with Korea. Let’s see what happens if I haggle with Smoke-Jaguar. After much haggling, the price is set.

“Here’s the deal, Smoke-Jaguar. I get Warrior Code, you get Bronze Working and 5 Gold (lump sum).”

I’m glad that I haggled. He has nothing else to trade, so I politely say Good-bye.

I hastily reopen the Diplomacy Window, and contact Wang Kon.

“Hello, Wang Kon. What will you give me for Warrior Code?”

He replies, “90 Gold (lump sum).”

That’s not bad, but let’s see if I squeeze him for a bit more. After some haggling, the price is set.

“Here’s the deal, Wang Kon. I give you Warrior Code, you give me 94 Gold (that’s all he has).”

I politely say good-bye, and am on my way.

Washington D.C.: Pop 2; will grow in 3 turns. Settler is ready, but will be delayed until the pop growth.

New York City: Pop 1; will grow in 7 turns. Granary will be ready in 27 turns.

Turn 19 (3050 B.C.): Sammy moves 1 sq. S to a Mountain. Dino moves 1 sq. S and 1 sq. W to a Mountain. Grumpy starts chopping the Forest (3 turns). Frankie moves 1 sq. NE and 1 sq. N.

Washington D.C.: Pop 2; will grow in 2 turns. Settler is ready, but will be delayed until the pop growth.

New York City: Pop 1; will grow in 6 turns. Granary will be ready in 26 turns.

IBT: Dopey finishes the road.

Turn 20 (3000 B.C.): Sammy moves 1 sq. W to avoid the Volcano. Dino moves 2 sq S to fill in the map. Dopey moves 1 sq. N to chop down the other forest. Frankie moves 2 sq N Heading for a Mountain.

Washington D.C.: Pop 2; will grow in 1 turn. Settler is ready, but will be delayed until the pop growth.

New York City: Pop 1; will grow in 5 turns. Granary will be ready in 25 turns.

Set of Turns ends: I have 170 Gold, gaining 9 per turn.

Here are the pics:

Here is the Playing view:

Here is our place in the world:

Here is the information screen:

Here is the savegame (3000 B.C.):

View attachment 113526

As always, any thoughts are greatly appreciated. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Don't chop both forest tiles near NYC, because you will get free two shields every time when city grow if there is forest in city radius. It will be because governor put new citizen to forest before shield calculation. And this forest tile is requiered for settler factory.
Also, don't put citizens on hills, at the early stage of game every food-point matters. Food > shields now.

Sorry, I missed the settler vs growth rate in DC. You really want to try to avoid a situation like this one, where you town has finished the building of the settler (or worker), but can't make it due to lack of pop. This is basically like throwing shields away.:nono: I have only been looking at your screenies, can't load your saves because I post from work, and I assumed you would have increased DC to 3 before the settler is done.

From Smart:

Don't chop both forest tiles near NYC, because you will get free two shields every time when city grow if there is forest in city radius. It will be because governor put new citizen to forest before shield calculation. And this forest tile is required for settler factory.

I didn't know that! :thanx:

From conquer_dude:

Yes but you do get some defense chances don't you?

I'm sorry, c_d, I don't understand what you mean. Could you explain please?

Question: Did I handle the trading properly?

A quick note: RL (read: job) is gonna be insane :crazyeye: this weekend. I probably won't get to play the next set of 10 turns before next Tuesday. Maybe Monday if I'm not too tired :sleep: . I jumped the gun with the second set of turns. I should have waited longer than 13 hours for people to respond, and give their thoughts and suggestions on how I'm doing. So, this time, everybody's got the whole weekend plus a day (maybe two) to give their advice.

See you in the funny papers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'know, just for style points you do [.quote=whoever]blablah[/.quote] without the periods
Madviking said:
;)

conquerdude means that forests give a +25 (IIRC) defense bonus.

-Build/teleport a worker to the wheat near DC and irrigate it. It will produce a +1 food even under despotism. (1(base)+2(wheat bonus)+1(irrigating bonus)-1(despot penelty)= 3 food and 1 sheild

-Box the Koreans and then attack with whatever you got

-Grab silks before someone else does

-Build/teleport a worker to the wheat near DC and irrigate it. It will produce a +1 food even under despotism. (1(base)+2(wheat bonus)+1(irrigating bonus)-1(despot penelty)= 3 food and 1 sheild
You have calculated something wrong :mischief:
3 (Flood plain!) + 2 (wheat) + 1 (irrigation) - 1 (despotism) = 5 food and zero shields.
IIRC, wheat is already irrigated, so after chop you should move workers to plains and irrigate them too. Stop second worker if it is choping forest now. City with granary need only 10 food to grow, which means that NYC will grow every two turns, and can become a four-turner.

Don't build settlers in DC anymore, you will build them in NYC when granary will be completed ;)

Don't chop both forest tiles near NYC, because you will get free two shields every time when city grow if there is forest in city radius. It will be because governor put new citizen to forest before shield calculation. And this forest tile is requiered for settler factory.

(making notes) Tell Dopey to hug a tree, not chop it down. Check!

(making notes) Invent teleportation during Ancient Ages to move Workers around faster. Check! :mischief:

-Box the Koreans and then attack with whatever you got

(making notes) Attack Korea with devilishly good looks, a rapier-like wit, and a whole ton of CHUTZPAH! Check! :mischief:

-Grab silks before someone else does

(making notes) Get settler down to Silks A.S.A.P. Check!

Y'know, just for style points you do [.quote=whoever]blablah[/.quote] without the periods

Cool, but let's wait for the Olympic French judge's score, shall we? ;)

Don't build settlers in DC anymore, you will build them in NYC when granary will be completed

(making notes) Check!

Sorry for the frivolity! It was a loooooooooooooooooooooong day at work, and I'm feeling a bit :mischief: .

Thanks for the tips. Keep them coming! :goodjob: :worship:

Top Bottom