• Legion A: B; Legion B: A; Chariot: A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legion A: B; Legion B: A; Chariot: B

• Legion A: B; Legion B: B; Chariot:A

• Legion A: B; Legion B: B; Chariot: B

• What are you talking about? I have a much better plan! (Please state below)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Where should we explore next?

Legion A could contine coastline scouting, or could delve into the continents center. Same w/ Legion B. The Chariot could pop a hut, and if barb appear, could attack w/ remaining movement.

My recommendation: Legion A option A, Legion B option B. chariot option A.

Input, please. Thanks.

Can't see the graphic yet, but does this overlap the two existing exploration polls, called 3050 BC Part I and Part II ?

:confused:

Er, Octavian, as the deputy foreign minister you are supposed to post polls like this if Jayne can't, or hasn't. Now she may have left her computer on with CFC open while she goes on holiday, but I can see her in the forum now. :crazyeye: So we've got different polls for the same thing. Send her a PM and ask her if there's anything that she would like you to do. If not then just post your comments on what we should do in the threads.
:goodjob:

Originally posted by GaryNemo
Can't see the graphic yet, but does this overlap the two existing exploration polls, called 3050 BC Part I and Part II ?

That's just what I was thinking. Aren't I doing a good enough job?

This thread is unnecessary, the choices have already been made in 2 (!) other threads. Please don't post in this one anymore, I've got enough information already! :)

Octavian, you must have eaten my secret stack of "donuts plus". I apologize for any misconceptions they might have led to and vow to hide them better next time or use them up quickly :) ;)

It was late, I was tired...

Ah well, got the picture to work. I hadn't realized those polls were still there. If Jayne thinks it necesary, I'll have this poll closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom