Exploration Futures?

stormbind

Retenta personam!
I led an expedition and I have discussed the plight of an almost extinct ancient tribe: internal link

What do you think I should do with the knowledge gained:
Explore new places? Write a book? Start a charity? Go back and do more? Just forget and move on?

You're still quite young, right?

Go on another adventure! You won't be able to have them when you're older and you have wives and kids and in-laws and mortgage payments and crap.

This is the perfect time for you to explore the world - and it seems like you have the motivation, curiosity, and money to be able to travel places. Go to Patagonia next ;)

What you should do depends on your goal. Do you want to make money off your adventure? Promote further research? Civilize them? Protect them? Find money to pay your way back with more resources? etc.

Civilize them?
Ugh, it's bad enough the rest of us are domesticated!

But I agree with you (BJ) that you (storm) should decide for yourself.

If it were me & I didn't have a family I'd be tempted to go out there & live with them for half-a-year or so & try to write a book about them or something.

Birdjaguar said:
Promote further research? Civilize them? Protect them? Find money to pay your way back with more resources? etc.

Well that goes to prove it. Indigenous peoples don't have agency.

Go back and start a cult based on your divinity. Say you fouind some golden tablets that totally said you were awesome, plus God told you so aswell. Use Cannabis as a sacrement. Grow it and export with the flimsy excuse of proselytising. Profit.

Top Bottom