Extra and non-official LHs for Civ4

I use to mod for Civ3 and I wanna create LHs, units, wonders and other stuff for Civ4, so, I'm training to do that when the time came. These r some experiences that I already did, some new leaderheads that I'd like to share with the community.
I don't know the rules to create for Civ4 yet, but as I said, these r LHs for experiments :)
Some civis that I have in mind: Brazil, Tupi, Portugal, Bantu, Babylonians, Hebres, Tibet, Polynesians, Cherokee, Canada, Abyssinians, Celts, Mayans, Mongols...

Fell free to expose what u think about these experiments :) ;)

Mrdie said:
They look damn good! Except Cunha, he looks a bit odd...

:thanx: I'm glad u like them :) Some Tupi have a different face (too round face, Asiatic eyes, deformed lips by wood objects...), for this reason Cunhambebe could look like a bit odd :lol:

And here comes the threads and UUs:
Brazil (Pedro II):
- Expansive and Creative
- Bandeirante (Colonial Time Explorer)

Brazil (Vargas):
- Aggressive and Organized
- Cascavel (light armored vehicle)

Tupi:
- Expansive and Aggressive
- Zarabataneiro (poison darts fired)

Portugal:
- Expansive and Philosophical
- Carrack (Caravel of Colonial Times)

Zulu:
- Aggressive and Expansive
- Impi (African Spearman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdie
They look damn good! Except Cunha, he looks a bit odd...

He looks like a member of the village people after a long wild night. :D

The others are not bad though.

DiamanteLouco said:
Vargas is really good. Do we get a pic of him killing himself? :D
heoueha
civ4 would become rated R ;P
vargas looks the best - parabens :)

Only Civilization fans would start modding a game three months before it's actually released :lol:
These leaderheads all look very nice, certainly matching, if not exceeding, the quality of the 'professional' leaderheads we've seen in screenshots. But do you know exactly how leaderheads are going to work in Civ IV?
BTW, I look forward to seeing some of the other leaderheads on your list in the future.

Corvex said:
Only Civilization fans would start modding a game three months before it's actually released :lol:
It's 2,5 months, not 3 :) (if the Nov 14 release date at gamespot is correct)

It would be nice if you do some leaderheads for other civs that are not in Civ4 (the Dutch for example).

I'm glad more people have enjoyed these LHs :thanx:

@HourlyDaily: I don't know if the new LHs uses the *.flc system.

@Nicae and @DiamenteLouco, obrigado :)

@Corvex: thanks!!! I don't know the rules to create a extra LH for Civ4 yet, I mean, the area sizes, numbers of frames, positions of these frames... but I good fan (fanatic) pratice before the game has been launched :lol: And of course, these r just the first ones of a big list that I have in mind (including Canada and Inuit)

@PawelS: Totally agree, civis as Babylonians, Holland and Celts deserve them space in Civ4 too, if Firaxis doesn't produce them, let me try to do them :lol:

interesting, but I'll be dead honest- they like civ3 leaders much more then they do civ4 leaders.

Oh well. Civ 3 look better than Civ 4 leaders in my opinion. Does anyone know if they're going to be era-specific in Civ IV, by the way?

umm i just noticed.. if you look through vargas' window, you'll notice his office is in midair, above the cristo redentor! :eek:

=)

Xen said:
interesting, but I'll be dead honest- they like civ3 leaders much more then they do civ4 leaders.
Well when you have the skills to make good Civ III leaderheads, Civ IV leaderheads should not be that much harder.

SonicX said:
I'm very impressed :eek:
If I only knew how to make that :o

U need softwares as Poser, Bryce and Photo Shop and some good tutorials :) When I've started to create these LHs I didn't have any experience with 3D modeling before and now I do some cool stuff.

Xen said:

I agree and I'm working to turn then more close of the Civ4 LHs possible :)

Corvex said:
Oh well. Civ 3 look better than Civ 4 leaders in my opinion. Does anyone know if they're going to be era-specific in Civ IV, by the way?

I agree with u too, I think the single advance of Civ4 LH is showing more parts of the LH body and moviments on it, the Civ3 LH style is better, IMO. I don't know if the LHs will be era specific :(

nicae said:
umm i just noticed.. if you look through vargas' window, you'll notice his office is in midair, above the cristo redentor!

=)

Maybe Vargas have built the "Vargas Tower" bigger then Cristo Redentor when he was president/dictator of Brazil in the Modern Times :lol: Or maybe he is in some build on the top of some hill :lol: Or he is in the "Santos Dummond Tower" (which flies) :lol:

Mrdie said:
Well when you have the skills to make good Civ III leaderheads, Civ IV leaderheads should not be that much harder.

They have some different style when the Civ3 LH creators learn the new style the new LHs will appear Civ4 LH :) I'll use the some software to create for this game (Poser 5.0), for this reason I can convert Civ3 material for Civ4 (well, I expect to do that).

alva848 said:
He looks like a member of the village people after a long wild night. :D

The others are not bad though.

He Does Have a plate in his lip and a bone in his nose...some people just look weird :crazyeye:

CivArmy, Im sure you wont disappoint us...great work, hope you are able to bring your LHs to Civ4 in a quantity equal to that of your CivIII LHs :goodjob:

CivArmy s. 1994 said:
I use to mod for Civ3 and I wanna create LHs, units, wonders and other stuff for Civ4, so, I'm training to do that when the time came. These r some experiences that I already did, some new leaderheads that I'd like to share with the community.
I don't know the rules to create for Civ4 yet, but as I said, these r LHs for experiments :)
Some civis that I have in mind: Brazil, Tupi, Portugal, Bantu, Babylonians, Hebres, Tibet, Polynesians, Cherokee, Canada, Abyssinians, Celts, Mayans, Mongols...

Fell free to expose what u think about these experiments :) ;)

I like the back ground of the 2nd brazil president :goodjob:

Those are really cool!

Top Bottom