Extra City States

That's too cool, I can see this mod becoming a great collection!
One thing you might wanna do with your first post is put headers by continent/region like Opera has done in her City States of the World thread. Makes it easier to digest the new cities.

Hmmmm I installed your mod but for some reason they didn't appear in my city-state list in world builder. I uninstalled my other two city-state mods, but it still doesn't work.

Je desire Luxembourg :(

City Name: Albany
Type: Militaristic
Personality: Irrational (New York politics are, without a doubt XD)

City Name: Jerusalem
Type: Cultured
Personality: Hostile

City Name: Bern
Type: Cultured
Personality: Friendly

What would be a good city-state to represent the Sami (Lapplanders)?

Also does anyone know how I can add these city-states manuely? My game says they're already installed but they still don't show up.

Need to enable Load Scenario.

Saami is a bit tough seeing as they didn´t have any cities, really...

What do you mean Load Scenario? I can play scenarios just fine. It's just that this mod when I downloaded (and installed) hasn't changed anything from what I can tell. The city-states arn't avalible in World Builder, and I havn't found any of them in the civilopedia.

Nope, it still isn't working :(

Spoiler :

The only city-state mod that works for me is Opera's City States of the World mod. Even if I delete that one, redownload Extra City-States, it STILL doesn't work. I am seriouslly confused :confused:

It works! Well mostly, Khartoum and Anduasomething (the Sri Lanka one) are a bit buggy.

Since the Byzantine Empire is not yet a playable civilization (I'm crossing my fingers for a mod or DLC release) then Byzantium (the original Greek city) or Constantinople (which was basically just a city-state by the year it fell in 1453). Knossos, the Minoan city, would be cool.

Scythia would be a good one too. More of a nomadic society from the northern portions of the Black and Caspian Seas, a city-state to represent them would be cool.

some suggestions:

Asia
Pyongyang (militaristic / irrational or hostile)
Angkor (Cultural / neutral)
Taipei (cultural / friendly or neutral)
Hong Kong (cultural / friendly)

Oceania
Sydney (maritime / friendly-neutral)
Melbourne (cultural / friendly-neutral)
Auckland (maritime / friendly-neutral)

I was thinking today about City-States with "new" characteristics which will probably be introduced in an expansion: they'd probably have things like Scientific & Commercial abilities
Commercial city states would be ones like Macau, Cayman Islands, Goa etc

some suggestions:

Asia
Pyongyang (militaristic / irrational or hostile)
Angkor (Cultural / neutral)
Taipei (cultural / friendly or neutral)
Hong Kong (cultural / friendly)

Oceania
Sydney (maritime / friendly-neutral)
Melbourne (cultural / friendly-neutral)
Auckland (maritime / friendly-neutral)

I was thinking today about City-States with "new" characteristics which will probably be introduced in an expansion: they'd probably have things like Scientific & Commercial abilities Commercial city states would be ones like Macau, Cayman Islands, Goa etc

It can still be modded after we get the C++.

Since the Byzantine Empire is not yet a playable civilization (I'm crossing my fingers for a mod or DLC release) then Byzantium (the original Greek city) or Constantinople (which was basically just a city-state by the year it fell in 1453). Knossos, the Minoan city, would be cool.

Knossos is on the Greek city list, and can you provide some trait information about Byzantium

Top Bottom