Resource icon

Extra Zoom - AltTiltZoom 1.0

the zoom out feature isn't working. 9 click alt and drag but it won't zoom out past the games max zoom level

@bladex It does zoom closer. The way it does so is via tilt. Normally the view is heavily skewed at an angle so you cant look right on top of things, this mod lets you decrease the angle of skew so you are right on top of it looking down. If you look at the screenshots it is clear that with the zoom there are much fewer total tiles in the picture than in the unzoomed pictures. It does the same thing that it does in the wonder movie and the city screen, so if you don't count that as a "true" zoom then its not. Hope that helps. Thats also why the name of the mod is AltTiltZoom.

@jadel The mod still keeps the rotation functionality of the alt key as well. Alt+drag now zooms in (or tilt-zooms) a fixed amount and maintins the rotation functionality.

oh i thought it was a mod to zoom out a lot more to see more of the map at once. the current max zoom sux.

Given its function you might want to clarify that it is a "zoom in" capability exclusively. Everyone should be able to understand it phrased that way.

Good call. I updated it with a more technical explanation in the mod description. Hopefully there shouldn't be any more confusion

Can you mod it to zoom out ?/ Thats what the camera is screaming for in my games

Like other mods, doesn't work with current savegame. So I take none does?
Btw, I like this mod. Thanks.

@mice No you cannot sorry. I don't think there is any mod available that lets you zoom out more than possible. Like I said above, the zoom function is pretty locked down right now and this is the best we can do.

@neneu Yea, like all mods this is not save game compatible. Thanks for the feedback!

Top Bottom